Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belated Birthday Wishes CH!
Hope you had an awesome day - so sorry - mine got completely away from me, hence the tardy greetings! 

Have a splendid next turn around the sun! Cool
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Makes two of us! Yikes. Apologies.

Happy Birthday Crazy Man. Hope you have a great day. Your copy of Syd Barret's new album - complete with electronic bleeps/rap/grunge & Tuvan throat singing is on it's way to you. I have asked Dani to play it every morning, really loud, at 6am for the next 365 days...

Oh yes, I almost forgot - I also asked her to mix up all those alphabetically arranged CD's of yours as well. Just think of it as a new way to discover your music!
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
thanks for the wishes Ruby and Jerome.

FYI (and i didnt tell anyone but....) Dani and i parted ways a good two and a half years ago now.
my new girlfriend is Lynne and we have been together since (coincidently) valentines day last year...
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

I had no idea
have a great day CRAZYman

Oops - and Jerome gets his big foot stuck in his mouth again. Really must shut up more often. Regardless, I hope Lynne and yourself have a good day together.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
all good mate,

the reasons i got rid of Dani was quite simple really.

1: i had given up smoking and she wasnt prepared to (its bloody hard trying to quit and the person with you doesnt!)
and
2: as i had become type2 diabetic i was trying to eat correctly without various temptations and she made no attempt to change our food for my dietary requirements (simple changes required only and not a huge overhaul)

so really, it came down to lifestyle and health changes.

Lynne on the other hand is also type2 diabetic, is an ex smoker and non drinker like me.
her musical tastes are very similar to mine which helps immensely.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Happy Birthday MH, and safe travels! Ruby 0 7 3 hours ago
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 5 827 06-02-2024, 17:32
Last Post: Ruby
  Happy Birthday CH Music Head 3 540 26-07-2023, 23:11
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Jerome... CRAZY-HORSE 3 774 08-07-2023, 15:33
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 3 902 08-07-2022, 13:03
Last Post: JeromeD