Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jurko Avatars
Can someone tell me if I can use Jurko Avatars here??
never heard of them so I don't know
why are they different than any other avatars?

When I first got my PC the person in charge of the site I was on said that Jurko (they have alot of avatars) was one of the best places for avatars and I've used it ever since except for google. Which ones do y'all use here?? I'm not too bright about PCs and nothing is working for me that has worked on other sites. So, I thought it might be different here. The message keeps saying I need to write temporary file.
I get my avatars from My Pictures file ...I don't see a problem to get your avatar from google ...wait to see what our administrator Crazy Horse says.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
SteveO Wrote:I get my avatars from My Pictures file ...I don't see a problem to get your avatar from google ...wait to see what our administrator Crazy Horse says.
OK. I don't have any pics in my pictures. I put a avatar and a animated signature on another music site recently and it went right through. Just couldn't figure out why I'm having a problem here. Both of my pics were from google. I'll wait to see what Crazy Horse says. Thanks y'all Confusedmile:
or better still Reb, send him a PM (private message) , we do it all the time !
rebelgirl Wrote:OK. I don't have any pics in my pictures. I put a avatar and a animated signature on another music site recently and it went right through. Just couldn't figure out why I'm having a problem here. Both of my pics were from google. I'll wait to see what Crazy Horse says. Thanks y'all Confusedmile:
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
OK. I sent Crazy Horse a PM. I went to one of the other sites and changed my avatar at google and had no problem. So, I don't know :confused:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Avatars Music Head 21 3,154 03-07-2013, 18:40
Last Post: Lovely Linda