Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what's for dinner/tea?
homemade teriyaki stir-fry,
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

invited over the neighbors' house for a lunch BBQ today which was nice for a change.
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Shimeji mushroom and miso soup, teriyaki pork, tenderstem broccoli and red pepper stirfry - experimenting with Japanese cuisine - lo and behold I end up with Katie Melua playing unbidden in my head ... "Nine Million Bicycles in Beijing", LOL. Not quite the right country - the ol' cerebral cortex obviously didn't get the memo.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
miso soup is fantastic but thats as far as my Japanese eating experience has gone along with basic sushi

going out for a meal tonight to an Asian Restaurant called Han's Cafe for something different.
steamed dumplings followed by a Thai Green Curry and Rice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What's for Xmas dinner? Jerome 10 3,569 25-12-2015, 16:31
Last Post: SteveO
  Wednesday 19 Oct Dinner appointment ! Rock star invited ! gryphon 7 2,147 23-10-2011, 08:22
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE