Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?
My fave Game Show is The Chase now :biggrin:
Brooke tells the beast he is a sex symbol on the Net. He says you're surprised? :laugh:
He reminds me of Simon Cowell :biggrin:
  Tongue ......
[Image: avatar_2186.jpg]I try to be good but I get bored   

ive been watching The Chase for years now...
the UK version is by far the best, and also the original...
have seen a couple of episodes of the US/AU ones, hate them as the hosts are uninspiring and try hard to be funny...

The Beast appeared, and still does on the AU version..
did you know Mark Labbett (the beast) stands either 6'7" or 6'8" (depending on the source), hes a huge man!
Yes. I heard today he is 6'7" and weighs 370 lbs.
  Tongue ......

The Chase is getting better and better. Dummies on today (2 professors and a lawyer) but recently saw 3 programs where they crushed the Beast.
Woman professor today did not even know who Bibi is.
One man won $125,000 all by himself recently.
One guy could have taken the job of the Beast. Young guy Smart!!
  Tongue ......

I saw The Chase today. There was one man against the beast.
I can't believe the beast never heard of Baskin Robbins :laugh:

The man lost though with 3 seconds left.
  Tongue ......

The Chasers do not know everything, they have an exceptional all round knowledge of just about every subject though...
im sure they learn from their mistakes/unknowns though...
I have been watching Dr. Phil pretty regular.
Really upsetting for me today. First was about a dad who had abused both his daughters and three other children.
His wife still had feelings for him even though he is in jail. She did not believe any of the kids who were abused by this creep.
She was disgusting!!
Second one was about this mother who killed 3 of her children. One was just 7, the other 10.
She was going to kill the guest on Dr. Phil's show. She was a infant but the gun jammed and the gun powder
hurt the baby's ear where the mother pointed the gun. The baby started to cry and the mother stopped and called the police and told them she had killed her children.
  Tongue ......

The 3rd child died later in life because the mother poisoned her at a young age.
The mother had another child while in prison and the guest on Dr. Phil's show who survived the gunshooting
met her for the first time. The guest had hired someone to find her sister. Her sister has a mental problem too.
For one her sister is bipolar.
  Tongue ......

Lovely Linda Wrote:The 3rd child died later in life because the mother poisoned her at a young age.
The mother had another child while in prison and the guest on Dr. Phil's show who survived the gunshooting
met her for the first time. The guest had hired someone to find her sister. Her sister has a mental problem too.
For one her sister is bipolar.

I don't know if this is right or not - taken from Wiki

'About 3 percent of people in the United States are estimated to have bipolar disorder at some point in their life.[SUP][4][/SUP] Lower rates of around 1 percent are found in other countries. The most common age at which symptoms begin is 25.[SUP][2][/SUP] Rates appear to be similar in females and males.[SUP][8][/SUP] The economic costs of the disorder has been estimated at $45 billion for the United States in 1991.[SUP][9][/SUP] A large proportion of this was related to a higher number of missed work days, estimated at 50 per year.[SUP][9][/SUP] People with bipolar disorder often face problems with social stigma.[SUP][2]'[/SUP]
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Game of Thrones Season 7 starts soon and I'm excited.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are Your Favorite Stephen King Movies? Lovely Linda 24 2,590 21-06-2017, 23:08
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Favorite TV Star Lovely Linda 5 1,414 23-07-2015, 23:54
Last Post: TechnoKitten
  Favorite TV Game Show Lovely Linda 4 631 06-05-2014, 05:23
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Favorite Musical? Stage or Movie jroknbok 45 7,702 14-10-2013, 22:32
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Most, least, etc. favorite ROCKY music? Fira 1 718 01-03-2013, 08:10
Last Post: JamesBond