Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?
I've started watching American Gods and so far I'm liking the show. Ian McShane is great as Wednesday.
Have not seen either Oceansoul. I don't watch much TV anymore that is not a rerun.

I have found a reality 'show' that I have found interesting. It is my 600lb. life.
It tells the story of folks who have weight at 600lbs. or more.
It follows them through surgery and beyond.
I have had a weight problem since I was a teenager so I guess that is partly what caught my attention.
I have been on a diet since then. Never got over 170lbs though. At one time i dieted to 109lbs.
Watch what I eat basically everyday. My weakness is sweets.
  Tongue ......
[Image: avatar_2186.jpg]I try to be good but I get bored   

(01-08-2017, 00:42)Lovely Linda Wrote: Have not seen either Oceansoul. I don't watch much TV anymore that is not a rerun.

I have found a reality 'show' that I have found interesting. It is my 600lb. life.
It tells the story of folks who have weight at 600lbs. or more.
It follws them through surgery and beyond.
I have had a weight problem since I was a teenager so I guess that is partly what caught my attention.
I have been on a diet since then. Never got over 170lbs though. At one time i dieted to 109lbs.
Watch what I eat basically everyday. My weakness is sweets.
I'm not sure that AG would be your kind of show tbh. You could check it out if you want to. It's a new gods vs old gods story and doesn't always portray religion in a positive light. If you like mythology and interesting themes then you might like it. It's based on a Neil Gaiman book series.

I have watched that show. I'm actually trying to gain more lbs since I've lost a lot weight. My addiction must be coffee.
re-runs of Everybody Loves Raymond...superb sit-com
I've watched episodes of Raymond on days when nothing else is on and the humor just falls flat for me. Maybe it appeals to a different audience? I just find Raymond to be unlikeable and dull and the other characters don't keep my interest either.
(01-08-2017, 05:56)Oceansoul Wrote: I've watched episodes of Raymond on days when nothing else is on and the humor just falls flat for me. Maybe it appeals to a different audience? I just find Raymond to be unlikeable and dull and the other characters don't keep my interest either.
Guess that is why I never watched a whole episode of Raymond. I do not care for the cast either.
If I don't like the cast of shows or a movie, I don't watch.

I did like the movie Ray was in called Welcome To Mooseport.
  Tongue ......

each to their own folks....

im sure you guys like shows I dont
(02-08-2017, 05:25)CRAZY-HORSE Wrote: each to their own folks....

im sure you guys like shows I dont

Indeed, not everyone likes the shows I'm into and that's okay with me.
Horror movies already getting started on TV Smile
Love Halloween for this reason.
I'll be watching them Big Grin
  Tongue ......

I like watching horror movies too. Halloween is my favorite holiday.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are Your Favorite Stephen King Movies? Lovely Linda 24 2,591 21-06-2017, 23:08
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Favorite TV Star Lovely Linda 5 1,416 23-07-2015, 23:54
Last Post: TechnoKitten
  Favorite TV Game Show Lovely Linda 4 632 06-05-2014, 05:23
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Favorite Musical? Stage or Movie jroknbok 45 7,708 14-10-2013, 22:32
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Most, least, etc. favorite ROCKY music? Fira 1 721 01-03-2013, 08:10
Last Post: JamesBond