Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?
rebelgirl Wrote:Anybody have any ideas about what is going on in the series Resurrection. I can't figure out what kind of being these comebacks are unless they are ghosts. What do y'all think?? This show sure holds my interest!!
when in doubt I always go with aliens
you can take that storyline anywhere

good show so far

Music Head Wrote:when in doubt I always go with aliens
you can take that storyline anywhere

good show so far
I thought about aliens too. They were talking about cloning at one point however. I guess we will find out sooner or later.
  Tongue ......
[Image: avatar_2186.jpg]I try to be good but I get bored   

Well, after watching the show again from Sunday night, and the mention of Portals and Math, I'm thinking about Time Travelling on Resurrection and I think the Portal may be connected to the River. I was a huge fan of Quantum Leap. That's what made it click.
  Tongue ......

I'm sorry, but what show is the talk about???? And is it broadcast by satelite? I just wanna watch it, but I don't thibk there may be any interesting TV program broadcast in my coutry Sad((
armina Wrote:I'm sorry, but what show is the talk about???? And is it broadcast by satelite? I just wanna watch it, but I don't thibk there may be any interesting TV program broadcast in my coutry Sad((
Resurrection is on Sunday night at 9:00 PM EST on ABC in America. Very interesting show!! I'll see if I can find it on the Net.
  Tongue ......

Can't seem to get my browser to show the episodes. Don't know about Satelite. That might help you. Maybe someone else can help.
  Tongue ......

Man, the Dead are coming out of the woodwork on Resurrection. Every time I think I have it figured out there are twists and turns. Anyone have any idea about what is going on now?? How about you MH, (other than Aliens of course :laugh: ) ?
  Tongue ......

rebelgirl Wrote:Man, the Dead are coming out of the woodwork on Resurrection. Every time I think I have it figured out there are twists and turns. Anyone have any idea about what is going on now?? How about you MH, (other than Aliens of course :laugh: ) ?
very good episode Sunday
one of those shows that will drag on forever
but always teasing with the answers
then it will get canceled with no proper ending

so what exactly is Resurrection?. never heard of it, havent even seen it advertised down here yet?!

has series one just started?
does it have a sci-fi element happening?

oh yeh MH...
i gave up on Bates Motel a couple of episodes into series two, it just seems to drag IMO, BTW, series one was very good.
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:so what exactly is Resurrection?. never heard of it, havent even seen it advertised down here yet?!

has series one just started?
does it have a sci-fi element happening?

oh yeh MH...
i gave up on Bates Motel a couple of episodes into series two, it just seems to drag IMO, BTW, series one was very good.
new show for this season
NBC I think
basic plot is people that have been long dead are coming back
good as new, nobody knows why

I agree
Bates Motel is getting old
I'm just waiting for Norma and Norman to do it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are Your Favorite Stephen King Movies? Lovely Linda 24 2,553 21-06-2017, 23:08
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Favorite TV Star Lovely Linda 5 1,402 23-07-2015, 23:54
Last Post: TechnoKitten
  Favorite TV Game Show Lovely Linda 4 621 06-05-2014, 05:23
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Favorite Musical? Stage or Movie jroknbok 45 7,647 14-10-2013, 22:32
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Most, least, etc. favorite ROCKY music? Fira 1 704 01-03-2013, 08:10
Last Post: JamesBond