Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?
Resurrection is on ABC Sunday nights at 9:00. Only new show I have seen on TV in quite awhile that I like. Keeps us coming back :laugh: You know who I'm feeling sorry for is that baby Rachel is carrying. Guess that baby is disturbed :confused: Wonder if she will have it and what it will be like. Just can't kill those people off. Rachel has already come back twice. Very good show CH!! Go to ABC.com and you will find the show or if you have ABC On Demand, all the episodes are there. The main character (Omar Epps) was on House (Foreman).
  Tongue ......
[Image: avatar_2186.jpg]I try to be good but I get bored   

[video=youtube;0e7vp9yMTuA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e7vp9yMTuA[/video] Jacob was the first to return on Resurrection.
  Tongue ......

I haven't turned on my TV for 2 weeks. Everything I want is on Hulu. When circumstances permit, I'll subscribe to Hulu Plus and Netfix, but plain Hulu is just fine and the "Mute" button blanks commercials. My favorite show is whatever series I'm watching now--currently that's Single-Handed, about an Irish LEO back in his home town: http://www.hulu.com/single-handed Next it will be...?
Tonight's Resurrection was one of the most interesting to me!! Anyone know what kind of marking was on Omar Epps back when he was holding Jacob at the end of the episode. Looked like a crescent moon to me. What did it look like to you MH? Certainly a twist on the episode tonight!! What were those dead bugs, locusts? Seems Arcadia is separated from the rest of America since the road was gone at the end.
  Tongue ......

rebelgirl Wrote:Tonight's Resurrection was one of the most interesting to me!! Anyone know what kind of marking was on Omar Epps back when he was holding Jacob at the end of the episode. Looked like a crescent moon to me. What did it look like to you MH? Certainly a twist on the episode tonight!! What were those dead bugs, locusts? Seems Arcadia is separated from the rest of America since the road was gone at the end.
have not watched it yet
I'm always at least a day behind
the only thing I watch live is the news or c-span

Music Head Wrote:have not watched it yet
I'm always at least a day behind
the only thing I watch live is the news or c-span
OK. When you watch let me know. It is getting even more interesting! Would like to hear what you think! Confusedmile: No one else watches the show??
  Tongue ......

Not now! Hockey playoffs are on!!!!...lol
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
SteveO Wrote:Not now! Hockey playoffs are on!!!!...lol
Don't know what you are missing Steve! Well, you're not missing Hockey :laugh: I hear more and more from folks who like hockey. A friend of mine who lives across the street who is a 82 year old woman luvs hockey. Never got into that sport. Golf is my favorite (especially Pebble Beach!!).
  Tongue ......

rebelgirl Wrote:Tonight's Resurrection was one of the most interesting to me!! Anyone know what kind of marking was on Omar Epps back when he was holding Jacob at the end of the episode. Looked like a crescent moon to me. What did it look like to you MH? Certainly a twist on the episode tonight!! What were those dead bugs, locusts? Seems Arcadia is separated from the rest of America since the road was gone at the end.
watched it
yes, crescent moon
meaning he's the son of the black couple
short season, hope it gets renewed
still, one of those shows that will never give you the answers you want
that's what keeps us coming back, thinking they will

I'll catch up with Ressurection at some point! You have tweaked my interest and curiosity, Reb! Hockey has had a hard road in the South! Atlanta had a team twice and lost both of them to low attendance! Nashville Predators are doing well though!
rebelgirl Wrote:Don't know what you are missing Steve! Well, you're not missing Hockey :laugh: I hear more and more from folks who like hockey. A friend of mine who lives across the street who is a 82 year old woman luvs hockey. Never got into that sport. Golf is my favorite (especially Pebble Beach!!).
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are Your Favorite Stephen King Movies? Lovely Linda 24 2,553 21-06-2017, 23:08
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Favorite TV Star Lovely Linda 5 1,402 23-07-2015, 23:54
Last Post: TechnoKitten
  Favorite TV Game Show Lovely Linda 4 621 06-05-2014, 05:23
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Favorite Musical? Stage or Movie jroknbok 45 7,647 14-10-2013, 22:32
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Most, least, etc. favorite ROCKY music? Fira 1 704 01-03-2013, 08:10
Last Post: JamesBond