Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advertising
if you advertise in your signature it will be removed

It is okay to post music you've made in a thread though, isn't it?
Banafrith Wrote:It is okay to post music you've made in a thread though, isn't it?
Yes. Actually, that's one of the main uses of this site. At least you are expansive enough to comment on other topics of interest...and done well with that too.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Banafrith Wrote:It is okay to post music you've made in a thread though, isn't it?

there's no problem with that at all just so long as youre not trying to sell your product from this forum or leading members to other sites in which to do so.
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:there's no problem with that at all just so long as youre not trying to sell your product from this forum or leading members to other sites in which to do so.
More than fair enough. This is a private non-commercial ad-free Board and it should remain so.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
[snip] mostly ignored [snip] Cool
jazzboCR Wrote:More than fair enough. This is a private non-commercial ad-free Board and it should remain so.

Nicely Said Jazz. Confusedmile:
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'
yes. More tha fair enough.
This is a Great Music Discussion site! No adverts please so the site can stay that way! Thanks!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
I have to admit that more than once, I have linked to Amazon aka the Usual Suspect for a particular piece. My only (weak) defense is that I'm not selling the piece and the Usual Suspect is only one place to get that particular piece. If I've broken the rules ("transgressed" is the operative word *), I apologize.
* This can be a value-neutral word--"Beaches transgress (move farther inland) in response to rising tides" was an example I saw.