Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Piano sonata no. 1 Laura Lee, in f minor
Hi!
Here is my first piano sonata:

Piano Sonata in f minor,"Laura Lee", dedicated to my daughter Laura Lee. I wrote it between April and August 2007.

The sonata has four movements: (Pianist: Andre van Haren)

1. Allegro con brio
Sonata no.1 "Laura Lee" movement one.mp3 - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

2. Dolce e cantabile:
Sonata no. 1 "Laura Lee" movement two.mp3 - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

3. Allegro e agitato:
Sonata no.1 "Laura Lee" movement three.mp3 - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

4. Allegro con fuoco:
Sonata no.1 "Laura Lee" movement four.mp3 - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

Best wishes,
André
All my pieces made with Kirk Hunter Solo Strings and a free down-loadable "Working with Kirk Hunter Solo Strings I in Logic 9" tutorial are on my website:
http://www.andrevanharen.com/tutorials.htm
I'm certainly no composer, but as an audience I really enjoyed this. It is a rather epic composition, which fluctuates from soft to energetic enough to keep the listener's attention. Great job and thank you very much for sharing this. Confusedmile:
adrawer4ever Wrote:I'm certainly no composer, but as an audience I really enjoyed this. It is a rather epic composition, which fluctuates from soft to energetic enough to keep the listener's attention. Great job and thank you very much for sharing this. Confusedmile:

Thanks! Great to hear you like it. i see that you play violin as well. I wrote some pieces for violin and piano and string quartet, you can download the scores on my website here:

Online Composer and Writer | Keep on Writing

André
All my pieces made with Kirk Hunter Solo Strings and a free down-loadable "Working with Kirk Hunter Solo Strings I in Logic 9" tutorial are on my website:
It's times like these I wish my computer had sound...
really good, i think maybe you could send them to more social media, so more people will know that and you'll get more suggestions. That's helpful.
Bloody brilliant. Your daughter is going to look back on this one day and think 'My Dad was one amazing man' Top class!!!
Jerome Wrote:Bloody brilliant. Your daughter is going to look back on this one day and think 'My Dad was one amazing man' Top class!!!

Hi Jerome!
Thanks for your great comment! I am happy that you like this sonata. I hope to write a 3th sonata in the comming year, but I never know really what I start when making the first sketches on the piano!

best wishes,
André
great very great !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  G# chord in C# natural minor scale Smig 4 1,840 18-07-2012, 16:30
Last Post: SteveO