Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Swift - Welcome To New York
[Image: Adam-Levine-underwear.jpg]

Adam does nothing for me

Jerome Wrote:Sorry, I must be in the minority here but I can't see what all the fuss is about. Pretty bland pop music to me. Formulaic, predictable and boring. And the lyrics are just plain crap.

Could not agree more with Bro Jerome. Here's an article on her proffered pop pap and that it got her named as Global Welcome Ambassador for New York City--the writer agrees with us, Bro J: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/02/nyregi...y-now.html
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh how I do love you gentlemen on this forum in all of your beautiful pseudo-grumpy, deeply analytical, and always informative ways! I appreciate the fact that you guys always engage in the discussions.
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
jazzboCR Wrote:Could not agree more with Bro Jerome. Here's an article on her proffered pop pap and that it got her named as Global Welcome Ambassador for New York City--the writer agrees with us, Bro J: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/11/02/nyregi...y-now.html

That was a really good article, jazzbo! Unfortunately, the reality is that...things change. This is not the first time NYC has changed nor will it be the last - but I don't have to like it.
Everyone has an Angel: a Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day, old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon. Yet they're not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us: it's everyone of us who holds power over the world we create. -Sweet Pea
Hey at my age most young women are gorgeous!!!...lol...let's just say...she's pleasing to the eye and leave it at that! I knew I would get a response from you old grumpus farts...lol

Did you ever notice that MOST female pop singers are attractive ( I'll drop the word gorgeous) ?...:nod:
Music Head Wrote:lol
I wouldn't go so far as gorgeous
cute maybe
too damn skinny
" WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON
A lot of views about this "pop" song! I guess the question is, what was more enjoyable, the song or the cute gal singing it?
I think the cute gal singing, made it enjoyable for me.
:lalala:

Thanks be to God for our blessings.
just heard a news story saying
Taylor is not allowing her new album to be streamed on Spotify
guess I won't be hearing it
I didn't know that the artist had a say in that
not saying that they shouldn't

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SINGLE: Taylor Swift "ready for it?" CRAZY-HORSE 2 46 13-09-2017, 15:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SINGLE: Taylor Swift "look what you made me do" CRAZY-HORSE 4 247 07-09-2017, 11:13
Last Post: Music Head
  Zayn Malik & Taylor Swift "i dont want to live forever" CRAZY-HORSE 1 303 21-12-2016, 13:00
  Taylor Swift "new romantics" CRAZY-HORSE 0 440 06-03-2016, 08:29
  1989 The Album By Taylor Swift Vishal Pawar 0 380 18-08-2015, 08:54
Last Post: Vishal Pawar
  TAYLOR SWIFT featuring KENDRICK LAMAR "BAD BLOOD" CRAZY-HORSE 2 711 29-05-2015, 07:31
Last Post: ToniSteele
  Taylor Swift - New Romantics Music Head 1 361 16-03-2015, 13:31
  Taylor Swift - You Are In Love Music Head 1 411 09-03-2015, 14:48
  Taylor Swift - Wonderland Music Head 0 416 27-02-2015, 12:12
  Taylor John Williams - Royals Music Head 0 452 18-12-2014, 11:49