Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member / producer
Hello Everyone,

My name is Charlotte Leitch I have just started my own label Signal Hill Productions (named after one of my favourite places in the world St Johns Newfoundland)
I am self producing, self promoting to see just how far just talent (without Simon Cowell) can get you in the industry.
Fell free to listen to my first track to be released on Amazon on 5th December Confusedmile:
Looking forward to talk music with everyone..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TLGFjXH...GqMlw1GXuw
Signal Hill Productions Wrote:Hello Everyone,

My name is Charlotte Leitch I have just started my own label Signal Hill Productions (named after one of my favourite places in the world St Johns Newfoundland)
I am self producing, self promoting to see just how far just talent (without Simon Cowell) can get you in the industry.
Fell free to listen to my first track to be released on Amazon on 5th December Confusedmile:
Looking forward to talk music with everyone..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TLGFjXH...GqMlw1GXuw

Excellent tune--honest emotions, underplayed. You had me with the organ and the tub-thumping wasn't overwhelming, as it so often is. Have you done outreach to our Atlantic Canada Admin, SteveO? He might have knowledge and contacts to further your self. I wish you all the best--believe in yourself mightily and take set-backs in stride...nobody goes only forward.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
Definitely a market for this - not my kind of thing but it's well put together - I like the atmospheric keys weaving in and out. Gives it a unique drive.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
I PMed Charlotte ..a few days ago?
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Hey thank you for your feedback guys. The track is now on ITunes and I have my first gig on Monday!! wish me luck I will keep you all informed on how it goes!

Best Wishes

Charlotte

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  new member looking for in-depth discussions on metal and/or rap. QMobs 9 723 26-05-2018, 03:27
Last Post: QMobs
  New member from Japan KIITA 6 362 29-04-2018, 22:34
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  New Member Terminal Fear - UK 8 895 27-12-2016, 11:33
Last Post: Jerome
  Another new member stumbling in here... music in a bottle 14 2,696 11-04-2016, 09:12
Last Post: Dieu Nga
  Fresh Producer! Aidan Smith 0 287 29-02-2016, 16:18
Last Post: Aidan Smith
  Adressing to every Hip Hop producer/ Music listeners Chegela 6 549 04-02-2016, 18:22
Last Post: Chegela
  New member presenting Nomad 4 992 30-01-2016, 22:51
  Hi every one I'm a electronic / dubstep producer RoliMc 2 620 22-11-2015, 12:33
Last Post: Johnteki
  Hey New Member and Music Blogger Here lady layne 8 1,255 09-11-2015, 15:44
Last Post: lady layne
  New Member RMGUITARIST 1 525 21-08-2015, 09:55