Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie recommendations please !
I am watching Walk The Line and it got me thinking about Reservation Road starring Joaquin Phoenix. Pretty good film. I like Joaquin!! Did you see that one Steve?

Oh yes Reb! I loved Walk the Line!!! I don't think I saw Reservation Road!...thanks!
" WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON
I think I will watch Thelma and Louise again !
rebelgirl Wrote:Want more Steve :laugh: You've Got Mail, American President, Jaws, Encounters Of The Third Kind, Sleepless In Seattle, and Thelma and Louise. I'm sure there are more. How about some oldies, Old Yeller and The Wizard Of Oz :biggrin:
" WHEN I WAS FIVE YEARS OLD, MY MOTHER ALWAYS TOLD ME THAT HAPPINESS WAS THE KEY TO LIFE. WHEN I WENT TO SCHOOL, THEY ASKED ME WHAT I WANTED TO BE WHEN I GREW UP. I WROTE DOWN "HAPPY". THEY TOLD ME I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE ASSIGNMENT AND I TOLD THEM THEY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND LIFE."

- JOHN LENNON
SteveO Wrote:Oh yes Reb! I loved Walk the Line!!! I don't think I saw Reservation Road!...thanks!

You are welcome Steve!! I think you will like Reservation Road!! Mark Ruffalo also stars in the film. Like him too. Heart throbbing movie!!

You have probably seen these two movies Steve but Radio and The Fighting Temptations are two great movies too!! I liked them :biggrin:

Thanks Reb! Much appreciated!

- JOHN LENNON
Welcome Steve! I'm a movie junkie :laugh: For Hope is a good movie based on a true story about Bob Saget's sister.

I usually watch a movie a day, before I hit the sack!

- JOHN LENNON
I watch the same movie over and over till I get tired of it for awhile then I start watching another one. I've watched Walk The Line 3 nights in a row. Bout ready to move on :laugh:

Steve have you seen The Conjuring? Horror movies don't usually scare me but this one did. One thing I thought was stupid and uncalled for though was that during the exorcism a man was using God's name in vain. We don't do that to get rid of a Demon. That was dumb!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  worst casting in a movie oldies65 7 1,494 18-10-2016, 04:01
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Barbra Streisand - Encore: Movie Partners Sing Broadway Music Head 1 505 09-09-2016, 13:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Great Songs From a Movie lady layne 1 1,335 03-12-2015, 05:47
Last Post: Clive Harrison
  movie logos jazzboCR 0 402 17-07-2014, 00:47
Last Post: jazzboCR
  2014 promises to be a movie goers paradise Amurcomusic 0 558 03-07-2014, 08:07
Last Post: Amurcomusic
  James Brown’s Inspiring Story, Now A Movie Amurcomusic 0 4,236 18-06-2014, 06:39
  Transformers set to transform movie experience Amurcomusic 0 691 21-05-2014, 09:35
  Kirpaan Movie Release Date Noor47 0 472 18-12-2013, 07:06
Last Post: Noor47
  Favorite Musical? Stage or Movie jroknbok 45 7,588 14-10-2013, 22:32
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  The validity of a movie soundtrack SteveO 9 1,773 18-09-2013, 20:06
Last Post: Bellini48