Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yo!
Hello people Smile. My name is Zane and I am 16. I needed a new message board and have been hovering this one for a while. I love music, of course. my music taste is apparently satanic and makes children cry haha! I love to sing and play drums. Me and my friend have a "band" on his dad's request but we really haven't done much besides a cover of Rape Me by Nirvana and an acoustic recording of one of my songs I wrote. I love metalcore/nu-metal, punk, emo, and alternative/hard rock. Some of my favorite bands include Linkin Park, Avenged Sevenfold, Asking Alexandria, Of Mice & Men, Panic! At The Disco, etc.

Ask me any questions!! Smile
Other way around, Bro--you ask or otherwise engage, we answer or otherwise engage. You are in good company here--"Panic!..." has 2 pages of links, "Linkin Park" has 5 so...stop hovering and start Hoovering. Good luck with your own music.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR
I meant ask me questions about myself, hah.

Thanks for the welcome though!
Panic! Wrote:I meant ask me questions about myself, hah.

I'm 68, 6 years in the US Marines including 2 in a war zone, retired from the Postal Service, never married and no children. What possible questions could I ask you about yourself that I'd care about the answers to? And you'll notice nobody else even responded and few read. Self-confidence is one thing; arrogance, another.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
Well sorry for wanting to get people to know me I guess … clearly this isn't the place for me.
Oh, but this is the place, Bro Zane--it's just you have to do the outreach. Try posting on an artist or responding to a post in areas of your music interests--I think you will be delighted at the response. Most folks don't cruise the Intros looking for like-minded folks--they're busy with their own particular interests. BTW, I apologize if I've driven you away. Give MD another chance and don't judge it by me.