Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are Your Favorite TV Shows?
I like the video MH!! Thanks Confusedmile: I just like Hugh Laurie!! I think he did a great job sounding like a American. He is amazing, very talented, and so funny :laugh:

[video=youtube;kXGMYpBilrY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXGMYpBilrY[/video] Nice piano playing Mr. Laurie!! No wonder I like Hugh Laurie, he likes FORDS (alright!!) :biggrin:

Big Bang Theory - hands down the best thing I have seen. And for those of you who have not seen the old, old series 'Allo Allo' - I suggest you try it. I have just finished watching all the episodes - hysterical. About a French café owner during the second world war.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
I'll have to check out the Big Bang Theory. I've heard alot about that show Confusedmile:

I'm looking forward to seeing Resurrection tonight. Don't know if I will like it but I'm going to give it a shot. Looks interesting.

rebelgirl Wrote:I'm looking forward to seeing Resurrection tonight. Don't know if I will like it but I'm going to give it a shot. Looks interesting.
we liked the first episode

Well I missed another episode of Resurrection :frown: Come to find out I had been watching the previews on a different channel and didn't know it was on ABC. I don't watch local channels so I could not find the show. I looked on the net and found it after it was half over. I watched Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid last night. Enjoyed it because it has been a long time since I saw the film. Next Sunday I'll know. Really wanted to see Resurrection!!

I like Big Bang Theory, the no crap channels, the murder mystery shows....I watch a variety of shows.
Caught up on all the Resurrection episodes on ABC On Demand last night. Last I heard they might be Aliens. Still have not figured this one out but it held my interest. I hope they are not Aliens!! For me that will take away from the show!!

Anybody have any ideas about what is going on in the series Resurrection. I can't figure out what kind of being these comebacks are unless they are ghosts. What do y'all think?? This show sure holds my interest!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are Your Favorite Stephen King Movies? Lovely Linda 24 2,311 21-06-2017, 23:08
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Favorite TV Star Lovely Linda 5 1,376 23-07-2015, 23:54
Last Post: TechnoKitten
  Favorite TV Game Show Lovely Linda 4 595 06-05-2014, 05:23
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Favorite Musical? Stage or Movie jroknbok 45 7,588 14-10-2013, 22:32
Last Post: Mrrusty1
  Most, least, etc. favorite ROCKY music? Fira 1 683 01-03-2013, 08:10
Last Post: JamesBond