Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are You Listening To?
Pink Floyd - A Momentary Lapse of Reason - love the opening track........
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Pink Floyd - Obscured by Clouds - amazing how many Floyd fans I meet who don't even know this album exists. Go figure.....
Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here - the ultimate album. Listening to the 2011 remastered version.
Golden Earring - Live - some great tracks on this.
Next up - David Gilmour - London 1984
Rick Wakeman - White Rock I and II. I is fantastic but II falls short of the mark for me.

BTW the Gilmour album (previous post) is mediocre at best. A shabby show to say the least.
Mike Oldfield - Islands - like the instrumental bit - not mad about the songs. BTW look closely at the sea surrounding the tropical island on the cover!
I can't
you didn't post the cover

I was wondering when someone was going to pull me up on that topic. You win MH. I will post the cover when I figure out how (I'm not kidding either) - you have to remember you're dealing with an internet idiot....
^^I have that one. 
Isle hands.
Big Grin
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
You are just too much..................

Ruby wins (AGAIN) - Sometimes I think you and I would have been the perfect couple but instead of arguing over the chores we would have ended up discussing album covers. Just think, progressive rock music 24 hours a day, the house in an awful state and the garden overgrown - I ask you what more could a woman want?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I Am Listening Justin Bieber-What Do You Mean SongsPapa 0 753 27-10-2015, 15:48
Last Post: SongsPapa
  Really? Am I really the only one listening to the new Van Halen disc? gater 2 609 08-02-2012, 18:08
Last Post: jroknbok
  Eartha AOL Listening Party taco42 0 1,268 23-09-2010, 16:09
Last Post: taco42
  Ive been listening to motorhead 0 546 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  Currently Listening to... 0 29,647 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: