Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new project
Now that I DO consider a compliment - tell your lady I said thx. And I don't want to shove this down people's throats but I am going to announce each part as it is released. Actually have quite a bit of the album done but need to write/dream up the interlocking pieces. Time will tell.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:When I was about seven minutes in, Dani oricked up her ears and said "is that new JMJ?"...

So you can take that as a compliment Jerome...
a big compliment I suppose.

Come on Ruby, SteveO, MH and everyone else...give Jerome's material a whirl.
I have every intention of doing so mate
waiting for the finished product
I don't want a half cooked meal
and I will purchase this product when able to do so
but I want a cd
none of that digital crap

And so you shall receive.
Part 3 now attached to 1 and 2. http://www.auralscapes.com/page10.htm
Part 4 coming together very quickly at the moment. Too many ideas and not enough time at present. And of course there's this bloody thing called work which just keeps on getting in the way - aaaarrrggh!!!!
Parts 4 and 5 now done - needs a small bit of tidying up but I will be posting what is effectively 'side one' of the project in the next couple of days.
cool,
when you have finished 'side one' i'll listen to it in its entirety, because that's how its probably meant to be heard, am I right?
Yes you are. I still think it's not your cup of tea but I have a sneaking suspicion Dani might like it. Just busy with some work crap for now but hopefully I will get 'side one' up in the next couple of days. I have half of 'side two' done as well but we'll see how it goes. One step at a time......
Finally got part one (side one in old vinyl terms) of the new project done. Use headphones at this stage - mix is not right for speakers yet. Any comments/mud-slinging/name calling most welcome. Still not sure about the title but what the hell it's the music that counts.

http://www.auralscapes.com/project2.htm
i listened to ALL 21 minutes of your track Jerome...
as you know its not really my thing but I did hold my attention because it did keep 'moving' and 'changing' enough as to not be repetitive...

I listened to it without headphones for the first couple of minutes and in that time Dani said "what are you listening to Vangelis for?".
I don't really know how much of his music she listens to or even if it compares sound-wise to him, but you can take that as a compliment mate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm working on a project, please opinions and reviews - "Summer on you" ET MUSIX 2 431 11-11-2016, 17:42
Last Post: ET MUSIX
  The Twisted Project - Over The Bridge The Twisted Project 2 771 06-04-2014, 20:32
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  The Twisted Project - Bow Down The Twisted Project 0 456 02-04-2014, 21:04
  The Twisted Project - Under Continuous Fire The Twisted Project 2 590 23-03-2014, 19:32
  The EDM Project theEDMproject 3 1,047 08-08-2012, 02:15
Last Post: suzy7