Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new project
Don't know why this does not work for you. Have no idea. Are you on Mac or Windows?
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
windows 8...
I skipped win 8 so I don't know much about it, but guys at work found it very difficult to work with. You could 'add to favourites' in your browser and then drag it onto the desktop.
Finished composing the final piece of the puzzle in the wee hours this morning. A bit of spit and polish over the next few weeks and I'm done! Then it's onto something very different from my usual stuff. And Mr R_Burke, you were right about the title and I have changed it accordingly. The only clue at this stage is that it has two words starting with E and M - and NO it's got nothing to do with EDM! All will be revealed once I have the copyright sewn up.
http://www.auralscapes.com/project1.htm

Some moments reminds me soundtracks to game "Emperor: Battle for Dune" =)
I have not heard any of the music you are talking about. Might give it a listen tomorrow and compare. Thx for taking the time to listen anyway.
Right, the electronic monkey is off my back at last. Will be posting in a day or two. Time to pack the synths away and dust off the acoustic guitars and the mandolin. Time to get back to some roots stuff for a while.
good stuff Jerome...cant wait to hear the finished product mate.
Right - for better or for worse 'Esoteric Movements' (don't ask) is born. All mud slinging, complaining, bitching and moaning most welcome. It is what it is. The first rough mix of my electronic baby. I suggest using headphones at this stage as I have not yet even begun to think how it is going to sound on speakers. Alternatively, you can try ear plugs. The choice is yours.

PS - Mr Burke was right about the original title - hope the new one makes more sense.

http://www.auralscapes.com/project2.htm
i'll give it a whirl over the next few days mate.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm working on a project, please opinions and reviews - "Summer on you" ET MUSIX 2 501 11-11-2016, 17:42
Last Post: ET MUSIX
  The Twisted Project - Over The Bridge The Twisted Project 2 827 06-04-2014, 20:32
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  The Twisted Project - Bow Down The Twisted Project 0 515 02-04-2014, 21:04
  The Twisted Project - Under Continuous Fire The Twisted Project 2 665 23-03-2014, 19:32
  The EDM Project theEDMproject 3 1,112 08-08-2012, 02:15
Last Post: suzy7