Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new project
I have only put out one new project so far LMD. (Esoteric Movements) - an attempt to create a throwback to Jean Michel Jarre/Tangerine Dream's electronic music of the 70's. Not everyone's cup of tea though. Because I did not have to rely on session musicians for certain parts the project came together quite quickly - unusual for me as I am the world's greatest procrastinator. As for 'Lands', I am not sure whether to actually create a physical CD or not. I was going to create an 'extended' version but not so sure about that anymore. Maybe I should just leave it as it is. Let sleeping dogs lie and all that stuff. Please do NOT buy anything for the moment. Let me circle the wagons and see what the best option is. One way or another I will get a CD to you - just drop an address to jerome@auralscapes.com (does not have to be your personal address). I am busy with several projects at the moment but cannot really say which one is going to reach the finish line first. Everything from acoustic music to another electronic album to another similar to 'Lands'. And remember that 'Lands' is just a compilation of tracks from three different projects - so at the end of the day you won't miss anything. For the price of a Spotify/Deezer/Apple subscription you will, in time, probably get all three albums for less than 1 cent. And if you scout around on the net you can pick it up for free anyway. Hold off for the moment - I will get back to you. If you want a link to burn a copy to a CD because you want to play it in your home stereo/car or whatever drop me a line. No money required. This is only a hobby, not a career.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
I am surprised to find this has generated over 10K views??? Oh well, there's no accounting for bad taste..........
you can blame me for at least a 100 of them mate...
I read every post and on occasion go back to links you posted also
In that case I will have to make you a member of the fan club. Congratulations - you are member number 000000000001
I am in the process of uploading my first project to YT. The second one is already up there at this address https://youtu.be/-HAfCfu2b6g
I used Plane9 to create a visual of the music. Something you can stare at while the joint kicks in......

Oh yes, project 3 is coming together quite quickly at the moment - making good progress over the last few days after being somewhat lazy over the last few months.

Project number 1 now up on YT as well https://youtu.be/qjBLpF4NHAs
i'll take a look at the clip later in the week mate.
Nothing to write home about CH. And you've heard the music already. This is meant for those who have not. Trying to reach a wider audience but it's just not working. Having said that this particular thread just keeps growing??!!??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm working on a project, please opinions and reviews - "Summer on you" ET MUSIX 2 431 11-11-2016, 17:42
Last Post: ET MUSIX
  The Twisted Project - Over The Bridge The Twisted Project 2 771 06-04-2014, 20:32
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  The Twisted Project - Bow Down The Twisted Project 0 456 02-04-2014, 21:04
  The Twisted Project - Under Continuous Fire The Twisted Project 2 590 23-03-2014, 19:32
  The EDM Project theEDMproject 3 1,047 08-08-2012, 02:15
Last Post: suzy7