Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new project
Might not sound anything like what you're expecting! Anyway I have now attached the first half (one and a half tracks - still need to do some work on the second half of the second track) of the spring section to the winter section. Same old place -

BTW the great string solo around the 21 minute mark is courtesy of Vaughan Jones - if anyone is ever looking to record real strings (ensemble or solo) this is the place to go - - excellent service and reasonably priced as well. Can't recommend them enough.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
^I like the sounds of things waking up – very effective.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Well I am glad to see someone has picked up on that - that's exactly what it is supposed to be - in fact the first track of 'Spring' is called Awakening World. So what you have at the moment is

Polar Storm
Across the Siberian Plain
Below Zero

Awakening World
and one half of Biorhythmic (second half is just not working for me at the moment so I need to try and get that one closed out - been bugging me for a while, so I am going to spend the day on that particular headache today). After that comes 'Into Eden' where we will (hopefully) be descending into an African/Garden of Eden type soundscape.

Hopefully once the whole damn thing is finished it will make more sense to all and sundry. Thx for listening. I welcome any feedback at all - good or bad. It gives one an idea of how others perceive the work. Always a good thing to hear other opinions.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm working on a project, please opinions and reviews - "Summer on you" ET MUSIX 2 465 11-11-2016, 17:42
Last Post: ET MUSIX
  The Twisted Project - Over The Bridge The Twisted Project 2 799 06-04-2014, 20:32
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  The Twisted Project - Bow Down The Twisted Project 0 484 02-04-2014, 21:04
  The Twisted Project - Under Continuous Fire The Twisted Project 2 618 23-03-2014, 19:32
  The EDM Project theEDMproject 3 1,075 08-08-2012, 02:15
Last Post: suzy7