Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are You Listening To?
Still as good today as it was more than 30 years ago
[video=youtube_share;qX4LC1HBmag]http://youtu.be/qX4LC1HBmag[/video]
^^ I never knew they did more than the one song. :biggrin:
bob_32_116 Wrote:^^ I never knew they did more than the one song. :biggrin:

Well, surprisingly they did a few more, I don't see TFC as among their best, far from...
They do have quite some great songs, both ballads and harder stuff that are unknown to the majority...
But I guess that TFC watermark will never wash away... Can you use watermark in that way, felt wrong... What's the correct expression?
MFS Wrote:Well, surprisingly they did a few more, I don't see TFC as among their best, far from...
They do have quite some great songs, both ballads and harder stuff that are unknown to the majority...
But I guess that TFC watermark will never wash away... Can you use watermark in that way, felt wrong... What's the correct expression?

I know what you mean, and "watermark" does not sound quite right to me either, but I'm not sure of the right word. Maybe "trademark"?

A watermark is an identifying mark that is often not easy to spot unless you know where to look for it. TFC is glaringly obvious. More like a fluorescent tattoo.
True, and I don't consider it a bad one, there's a reason everyone think of it when Europe is mentioned. But they do have a quite good catalogue of songs not known by the majority...
What album are you listening to UK ? I don't consider The Clash as hard rock or metal...rock ska reggae punk would fit.Oh well to each his own !
Terminal Fear - UK Wrote:Listening to The Clash
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Still works
[video=youtube_share;muhFxXce6nA]http://youtu.be/muhFxXce6nA[/video]
I'm listening to Soen - Lykaia

It's Soen's new album release. I think it's pretty good. ^_^
Blind Guardian - Nightfall In Middle Earth

Love this album.
So today I've been listening to Pallbearer's new album, Heartless. I'm liking it. More listens are needed though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ive been listening to motorhead JimClark 4 1,780 25-11-2008, 18:25
Last Post: Tiggi