Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
last few days problems....
okay guys....
as most of you would be aware we(MD) experienced a few problems over the last three or four days....

this was not a server problem/problems, it was infact a problem with the forum itself....

if it was a server problem, they would have automatically have fixed any issue,
unfortunately, being an internal issue they are not responsible, therefore, we had to wait until our tech expert "Techman" could solve the problem himself...

it appears that now he has found the issue and corrected it satisfactory...

i appologise for any inconvenience caused by this downtown(spasmodic downtimes) wholeheartedly.

and i would also like to thank Techman for taking the time out of his private life on a weekend to solve/resolve the issue at hand....
thanks again Mr T

now then where was I

I don't think I noticed anything. If I did notice, it was soon sorted and I forgot! I have had a bit of a cough recently, so I self-medicated with some Jack Daniels last night. Most things pass me by after a few drops of JD. Along with B-movie westerns, Angie Dickinson and Boston (the band), it's one of the best things to come out of the US in my opinion.
“The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.” William Shakespeare, As You Like It
Big Ears Wrote:I don't think I noticed anything. If I did notice, it was soon sorted and I forgot! I have had a bit of a cough recently, so I self-medicated with some Jack Daniels last night. Most things pass me by after a few drops of JD. Along with B-movie westerns, Angie Dickinson and Boston (the band), it's one of the best things to come out of the US in my opinion.
awesome
as I indulge in my Rich & Rare Canadian
I collect whiskey/bourbon bottles
a man's gotta do something

Isn't Kentucky the home of bourbon?
“The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.” William Shakespeare, As You Like It
Big Ears Wrote:Isn't Kentucky the home of bourbon?
...and horses
the grass is always greener on the other side

Yes, I forgot the Derby.
Music Head Wrote:...and horses
the grass is always greener on the other side

or more correctly....the grass is always bluer on the other side!
Big Ears Wrote:Isn't Kentucky the home of bourbon?

and THC and Moonshine....
and i almost forgot....Turtleman,LMAO