Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Music People!
Hi guys!
So a little bit about me...
Music is a very important part of my life; I read with music, cook with music, gym with music, study with music, drive with music... Basically, there is very little I do without music.
I'm not limited to any genre, but I prefer anything along the lines of rock, pop-rock, punk-rock, hard rock, metal, post-hardcore, screamo, indie, country, alternative, synth-pop, synth-rock.
The weirder the music, the better.

I'd like to chat to like-minded people, so if anyone is interested in my favourite artists and so forth, just ask.
Peace!

P.S. I recently discovered a band called "Lights On", but I can't find a lot of information on them and it's very hard to find their albums. I found a bit of their music on Deezer, but other than that, I can't find much else. Anyone know of them? (I believe one of their songs was used in the first season of American Horror Story.)
Welcome fellow newbie. Confusedmile: Who are some of your favorite bands?
Thank you!
Well, at the moment; The 1975, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Black Veil Brides, Paramore, Years & Years, Motionless in White... to name but a few.
And yours?
Purple_Empress Wrote:Thank you!
Well, at the moment; The 1975, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Black Veil Brides, Paramore, Years & Years, Motionless in White... to name but a few.
And yours?

I'm familiar with Paramore. Cool. I'm a fan of Nightwish, Anathema, some Kamelot, Florence + The Machine, Tori Amos, Sade, and there are more bands/artists too.

Hope you enjoy it here. Confusedmile:
Awesome. I'm also a fan of Florence + the Machine.
Thanks! Smile
Welcome to the forum! I will need to check out those musicians that you listed, the only one of them I've heard of is Paramore.

See you around! :plane:
welcome to the forum Empress....

I am familiar with Paramore and have heard of Black Veil Brides from your list.
Purple_Empress Wrote:Awesome. I'm also a fan of Florence + the Machine.
Thanks! Smile

I loved the debut set "lungs"....
thought "ceremonials" was very average as it didn't improve or expand on the debut set...
and the third album "how big, how blue.....", listened online at Spotify and there was nothing I remotely liked.
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:I loved the debut set "lungs"....
thought "ceremonials" was very average as it didn't improve or expand on the debut set...
and the third album "how big, how blue.....", listened online at Spotify and there was nothing I remotely liked.

People like different things, I guess. -shrugs- Personally, I like Ceremonials. I listen to a few songs on Lungs and How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful. I don't like every song of hers though.
Welcome to the Great MD, Empress! I am a strange music listener ! I like anything that appeals to me regardless of the genre!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I will let the music introduce myself DP75 0 146 16-10-2017, 11:52
Last Post: DP75
  What up. I'm AK. My new music video on YouTube is blowing up (20k views). Halfway702 0 394 07-02-2017, 20:12
Last Post: Halfway702
  all music luther davies 6 777 17-01-2017, 01:01
Last Post: luther davies
  Hello Music Lovers ClassicalIsTheBest 2 459 29-12-2016, 03:25
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Music beyond language BaishalisMusic 1 433 11-12-2016, 17:37
Last Post: Jerome
  Hello from a Music Freak Q Asar Music 0 286 13-11-2016, 11:15
Last Post: Q Asar Music
  Hellos Musicians/Lovers of Music soundspotapp 4 694 26-08-2016, 11:46
  Music Fan of many genres from Rock to Electronic, Jazz to Classical.. 3000records 1 421 28-07-2016, 06:58
  For the Love of Music Nissim Elias 1 679 30-06-2016, 06:32
Last Post: MindSneak
  Music Inspires my every dream MindSneak 0 248 30-06-2016, 06:28
Last Post: MindSneak