Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Origine - Redemption
hi everyone,

Here is the new music video from my band Origine fell free to give us what you think about it. It's an extract from our second album Ouroboros

If you like it, you can follow us on facebook :

and help us on tipeee :

Thanks !

I don't do that following stuff, but it was good

Thanks for giving your opinion. you don't have to follow us Confusedmile:. If you like our music you can also order our album ou pre order our next one on tipeee.

We are a french band and we want opinions from other countries.
Had a listen to the track - It's well produced but I do not care for the actual song much - it sounds very 'pedestrian' to me. But that's just my opinion.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Ok well, thanks to find that it's well produced because we did everything by ourselves with our little level. What do you mean by pedestrian ?
Hard to explain what I mean, but it just kind of 'plods' along - sort of 'plink, plonk, plink, plonk' type of thing. I listened to your other tracks and there are better ones than this track. Also at times I find it difficult to make out what you are saying/singing. Don't get me wrong, you guys are talented, and I can see you've put in the effort but it just lacks something. Send me a mail to - I might have something for you to try out. Regardless, don't give up - keep on playing!
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Thanks a lot ! For our pronouciation i totally agree with you, we will work on it. We know that we still have a lot to work on. I sure will send you a mail. Thanks again !
Tristoise. I enjoyed the song! I have a preference for female singers. The singing and musicianship is very good! I get a prog rock feel from this! Keep on playing! I am sure that our esteemed MD composer,Jerome, will give you excellent advice!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Thanks a lot for your opinion! That's nice to have all of your comments. We will sure continue to work on our projects to improve it.
I like it. Confusedmile: Your band has a lot of potential to grow so keep working on what you're doing. Good luck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Origine - deuxième album : Ouroboros tristoise 0 986 14-11-2016, 10:30
Last Post: tristoise