Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new project
Thx for taking the time CH. I know electronic music is not really your thing but I appreciate the fact that you actually took the time. Thx Mate! After I have finished this project I am going to tackle some folk music I wrote years ago - WITH LYRICS! Might be more to your liking. NO synthesizers this time - only 'real' instruments. The whole thing will depend on whether I can find good vocalists that can interpret the material correctly. Going to be quite a challenge. Just wanted to get this electronic monkey off my back first! Time will tell. Tell Dani she will have front row tickets for the tour - LOL.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
BTW - The first project is now selling at the rate of about 10 to 15 copies per week and climbing. Great to see some interest in the the material after all that effort.
well done Jerome...your persistence and belief in what you do is starting to pay off(maybe not monetary-wise, but for your self satisfaction!) congrats!
Jerome Wrote:BTW - The first project is now selling at the rate of about 10 to 15 copies per week and climbing. Great to see some interest in the the material after all that effort.

BTW....im still waiting for my physical copy of it.
Jerome Wrote:Thx for taking the time CH. I know electronic music is not really your thing but I appreciate the fact that you actually took the time. Thx Mate! After I have finished this project I am going to tackle some folk music I wrote years ago - WITH LYRICS! Might be more to your liking. NO synthesizers this time - only 'real' instruments. The whole thing will depend on whether I can find good vocalists that can interpret the material correctly. Going to be quite a challenge. Just wanted to get this electronic monkey off my back first! Time will tell. Tell Dani she will have front row tickets for the tour - LOL.

Im looking foreward to hear the results of that one, as I am the second part of the 21 minute piece you just finished.

and we were hoping for backstage passes and groupie status.
yea, me too
now that the royalties are pouring in

Groupies have to be 20 or less years of age - sorry folks.....

Going to be putting the finishing touches on the artwork for the physical copy next week. Then it's off to the duplicators. Just busy with some work crap and trying to pull part 2 of the electronic project together. I have many pieces of the jigsaw done but they're the wrong bloody shape and won't go together the way I want. It's like a dysfunctional marriage at the moment.
Dani does jigsaws,
She gets them done in no time.
I have a little penknife I use to trim the edges till they fit

Jerome, a question....

I have tried to set your website as a shortcut on my desktop and when I right click to do so the 'create shortcut' icon doesn't work, any reason why mate???

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm working on a project, please opinions and reviews - "Summer on you" ET MUSIX 2 411 11-11-2016, 17:42
Last Post: ET MUSIX
  The Twisted Project - Over The Bridge The Twisted Project 2 756 06-04-2014, 20:32
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  The Twisted Project - Bow Down The Twisted Project 0 441 02-04-2014, 21:04
  The Twisted Project - Under Continuous Fire The Twisted Project 2 575 23-03-2014, 19:32
  The EDM Project theEDMproject 3 1,041 08-08-2012, 02:15
Last Post: suzy7