Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Did You Buy?
Mildred Bailey - The Collection (on vinyl)

- lost this on casette on a house move and this is the first copy I've seen of it whilst browsing in a local record shop (Terry Hooley's Good Vibrations).

Not rare or anything but just great songs.

I am holding it up in front of the computer so you can all see (new phone and no idea about the camera).
i brought the debut album by a guy called Mark Read, album is called Peace at last and it is realyy very good
i bought the best Arabic singer called mounir he is from Egypt
the album called "taam el boyout"
for more info. about him or arabic music i'm here
A Subway 30-inch Italian B.M.T. sandwich on cheese-oregano bread with Chipotle Southwest sauce
Tim McGraw - Southern Voice

[Image: n22201rmhnx.jpg]

I don't usually buy new "modern country". Most of my country is of the traditional type. However, listened to this online recently, and several songs grabbed me in an emotional way, which music has it's way to affect me. You'll understand when you reach the mountain peak.

Wal-Mart cd - $12

Just bought Candlemass 'Nightfall', My Dying Bride 'Songs of Darkness, Words of Light', Mayhem 'De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas' and Hammerfall 'Chapter V: Unbent, Unbowed, Unbroken'

On a bit of a metal thing at the moment.
Iota Wrote:A Subway 30-inch Italian B.M.T. sandwich on cheese-oregano bread with Chipotle Southwest sauce

They have Subway in Germany? I'm sorry.
JonG Wrote:They have Subway in Germany? I'm sorry.
Wonder if they actually put meat on them over there.

Avett Brothers - Emotionalism

[Image: i76251wf0fd.jpg]

Recently heard their latest release and liked it and saw them on one of the late night shows. Checking out the previous release.

Amazon download - $5

AFI - Sing The Sorrow

Haven't listened yet, high expectations though =]