Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Did You Buy?
George Strait - Twang

[Image: n01950p0pkv.jpg]

Don't think I've ever heard a bad George Strait album. Haven't heard this yet, but couldn't let it go by.

Amazon download - $5

JonG Wrote:They have Subway in Germany? I'm sorry.

Yes, we've become pretty americanized. We even have McDonalds and Burger King and Pizza Hut and Dunkin Donuts and Starbucks and KFC. Go Figure.

Music Head Wrote:Wonder if they actually put meat on them over there.

Given that there is a higher percentage of vegetarians in the US than there is in Germany - the value wikipedia states isn't correct by the way -, I'm asking you: why not?
Iota Wrote:Given that there is a higher percentage of vegetarians in the US than there is in Germany - the value wikipedia states isn't correct by the way -, I'm asking you: why not?
Sorry, wasn't implying any vegetarian thing. Just not a big Subway fan.
Never appears to be much meat on them over here. But they load it up with sides so it appears big. I prefer Quizno's which is another sub shop. Do they have them over there?

Ok, I thought this might be another one of those stupid stereotypes many people have regarding the Germans and no, never heard of Quizno's.
Quizno's is good...

Vicarious DVD - Tool
Does that count?
If it's music, it counts.

John Lee Hooker - Travelin

[Image: f0121956bgl.jpg]

Got some Hooker on compilation albums but none just him. Couldn't pass up.

Amazon download - $5

Tegan and Sara - Sainthood

[Image: TS_Sainthood.jpg]

It's New and pretty Radical. Picked it up for $20 is Oz.
Got some time on your hands? Or wanna check out new (or old) music? Come have a read - http://www.wecalleditmusic.com/
i know its sad but today i allowed my friend to download the new a1 single take you home onto my laptop, so i guess i brought it as she used my pc to store it on as hers is broken...lets not tell the band, i have been taking the piss out of them for reforming for the last few months:biggrin1:
we can conquer this great divide-hanson
Pulp - Masters Of The Universe

[Image: d08817blu08.jpg]

A collection of singles from the early days.

Amazon Download - $5