Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly Music Charts for 2017
looks like a bad week for charts...
(29-08-2017, 23:37)CRAZY-HORSE Wrote: looks like a bad week for charts...

not for me mate
artists I have never heard of there
my favorite type of listen

yeah, I guess....
it does look like a few of the new ones aren't rap for a change, you may find a couple of half decent ones there
UK singes charts for week commencing 1st September: http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/

Dua Lipa’s two week reign at Number 1 with New Rules has come to an end, slipping to 2, while P!nk’s What About Us climbs one spot to Number 3. This marks the first all-female Top 3 on the Official Singles Chart since October 2014, when Meghan Trainor’s All About That Bass was at the helm, followed by Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj’s Bang Bang at Number 2 and Taylor’s Shake It Off at Number 3.

Rounding out this week’s Top 5 are Feels by Calvin Harris, Pharrell, Katy Perry and Big Sean at Number 4, and Justin Bieber and BloodPop®’s Friends falls three to this week’s Number 5.

New entries and high climbers

James Hype and Kelli Leigh's More Than Friends jumps two rungs to a new peak of Number 8, while Demi Lovato's Sorry Not Sorry also advances a couple of slots to reach Number 12, a new high for the track.

Macklemore's Glorious ft. Skylar Grey and Camila Cabello's Havana with Young Thug made their Top 40 debuts last week, and both leap 13 spots to Number 23 and 24 respectively. Lil Uzi Vert's XO TOUR Llif3 also makes gains following the release of his debut album, hopping five to Number 25.
Katy Perry and Nicki Minaj’s Swish Swish rockets 29 places to reach new heights at Number 29 following the release of its music video and their MTV VMAs performance, and Avicii and Rita Ora’s Lonely Together makes its Top 40 debut at Number 37. The song is Avicii’s 12th and Rita’s 15th Top 40 hit.

Finally, J Hus’ Spirit springs into the Top 40 for the first time, rising six to Number 39.

UK albums charts or week commencing 1st September: http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart/

Congratulations to Queens of the Stone Age, who land straight in at Number 1 on this week’s Official Albums Chart with their new album Villains.

The band’s seventh studio album, which is produced by Mark Ronson (also pictured above), is their first to top the charts in the UK. The collection shifted 32,000 across physical, download and streaming equivalent sales, outselling their closest rival, Ed Sheeran’s ÷ by more than double.

Four of the band’s previous six records have landed inside the Top 10, with 2013’s Like Clockwork peaking at Number 2.

Fellow American rockers War On Drugs make a strong showing with their fourth collection A Deeper Understanding, which is new at Number 3 and becomes their first Top 10 in the UK. Meanwhile, Massachusetts trio PVRIS also celebrate a personal best with their second album All We Know Of Heaven, All We Need Of Hell, which debuts at Number 4.

Elsewhere in the Top 10, Former Westlife singer Shane Filan scores his highest charting solo album to date with Love Always at 5, and Fifth Harmony’s self-titled third album lands at Number 10.
Florida-born rapper XXXTentacion enters at Number 12 with his debut record 17, hip-hop star Lil Uzi Vert is at 14 with his new album Luv Is Rage 2, and US southern rockers The Cadillac Three open at Number 16 with their third album Legacy.

Further down, a number of albums make huge gains this week. Eminem’s greatest hits Curtain Call returns to the Top 20 for the first time in 11 years at 18 following his headline slots at Reading and Leeds festivals, and Haim’s Something To Remember is up 20 places to 26.

Taylor Swift’s 1989 album – released in 2014 – returns to the Top 40 at 32 (up 34 places) following the release of her new single Look What You Made Me Do and in anticipation of her new record reputation, out in November. The Trolls movie soundtrack leaps 28 to Number 33, The Killers’ Direct Hits rebounds 27 spots to 32, and Kasabian’s latest record For Crying Out Loud vaults 50 places to 36.

Australian top50 singles for week commencing 2nd September:

Announcing her return with the track ‘Look What You Made Me Do’, Taylor Swift has claimed her fifth #1 on the ARIA Singles Chart (see below).

Having hit the top ten for the first time last week, ‘New Rules’ climbs a further four spots this week to #6, equalling ‘Be The One’ (#6 May ’16) as Dua Lipa’s highest peak on the ARIA Singles Chart.
A rise of three spots to #11 this week for Demi Lovato’s latest ‘Sorry Not Sorry’. The American artist performed the track at the MTV VMAs on Sunday (27/8).
In its second week in the top 50, ‘Young Dumb & Broke’ jumps up 16 spots to #28, giving Khalid a new Singles Chart peak. It’s one of four tracks the American R&B artist has on the chart this week; ‘Location’ is at #44, Logic’s ‘1-800-273-8255’ on which Khalid’s featured is at #37 and the collaboration with DJ/producer Marshmello ‘Silence’ has debuted at #30.
This week’s chart also includes new peaks for Lauv’s ‘I Like Me Better’ (#24), Avicii’s ‘Without You’ (#25), J Balvin & Willy William’s ‘Mi Gente’ (#27) and Logic’s ‘1-800-273-8255’ (#37).
Debuts:
#1: Taylor Swift ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ – With the first single from her forthcoming sixth album Reputation, Taylor Swift scores her fifth #1 single on the ARIA Charts. ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ is the American singer-songwriter’s first solo chart appearance since ‘New Romantics’ (#35 Mar. ’16), the final single from 1989 (#1 Nov. ’14). More recently, Swift teamed up with Zayn for the single ‘I Don't Wanna Live Forever’ (#3 Dec. ’16) from the Fifty Shades Darker soundtrack (#1 Feb. ’17). Taylor Swift has also topped the ARIA Singles Chart with ‘Love Story’ (#1 Mar. ’09), ‘Shake It Off’ (#1 Sept. ’14), ‘Blank Space’ (#1 Nov. ’14) and ‘Bad Blood’ (#1 Jun. ’15).
#30: Marshmello x Khalid ‘Silence’ – Mysterious DJ/producer Marshmello teams up with R&B artist Khalid on ‘Silence’. It becomes Marshmello’s first entry in the ARIA top 50 and Khalid’s third entry as a lead artist; he’s also charted with ‘Location’ (#39 Aug. ’17) and ‘Young Dumb & Broke’ (#28 this week).
#36: Camila Cabello Feat. Young Thug ‘Havana’ – Camila Cabello picks up her latest solo Singles Chart entry with the Young Thug-featured track ‘Havana’. The single is the second released from Cabello’s forthcoming debut solo album The Hurting. The Healing. The Loving. following ‘Crying In The Club’ (#39 Aug. ’17).
#43: Portugal. The Man ‘Feel It Still’ – American band Portugal. The Man hit the top 50 on the ARIA Charts for the first time with ‘Feel It Still’. The track is the second single to be released from the band’s eighth album [i]Woodstock. The song’s rise to prominence comes on the back of its use in a number of commercials.[/i]

link to the top50 chart:  http://www.ariacharts.com.au/charts/singles-chart

Australian albums charts for week ending 2nd September:

Returning with their seventh studio album, [i]Villains, Californian rock heavyweights Queens Of The Stone Age take out their second #1 on the ARIA Albums Chart.
[/i]
This week’s top ten includes the soundtracks to both Guardians Of The Galaxy films, with Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2: Awesome Mix Vol. 2 moving five spots to #4 and Guardians Of The Galaxy: Awesome Mix Vol. 1 climbing six spots to #8.
With her new track ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ claiming #1 on this week’s Singles Chart, Taylor Swift’s last album 1989 has jumped 15 spots to #16. It’s the album’s 121st week in the top 50.
Re-entries on the back of tours come this week for Dan Sultan’s Killer (#38), Stone Sour’s Hydrograd (#41) and Meg Mac’s Low Blows (#47).
Debuts:
#1: Queens Of The Stone Age ‘Villains’ – With their seventh studio album, American rockers Queens Of The Stone Age score their second #1 on the ARIA Albums Chart. Villains comes four years on from ...Like Clockwork (#1 Jun. ’13) and finds the band working with producer Mark Ronson. It’s the band’s fifth appearance in the ARIA top ten, the first came with Songs For The Deaf (#7 Sept. ’02).
#5: The War On Drugs ‘A Deeper Understanding’ – After picking up their first top 50 appearance with Lost In The Dream (#28 Mar. ’14), The War On Drugs hit the top ten for the first time with follow-up A Deeper Understanding. It’s the Philadelphia band’s fourth studio album and was recorded predominately in studios in Los Angeles.
#6: Kim Churchill ‘Weight_Falls’ – Canberra-born folk singer-songwriter Kim Churchill hits the ARIA top ten for the first time with Weight_Falls. Churchill’s his fifth album is the follow-up to Silence/Win (#32 Jun. ’14) and becomes his second top 50 entry.
#9: Fifth Harmony ‘Fifth Harmony’ – American girl group Fifth Harmony return with their self-titled third album. The group’s first album as a quartet is their second to chart in the top ten on the ARIA Charts, following 7/27 (#8 Jun. ’16). It includes collaborations with Gucci Mane, Skrillex and more.
#12: PVRIS ‘All We Know Of Heaven’ – Massachusetts electropop trio PVRIS make their top 50 debut with All We Know Of Heaven, All We Need Of Hell. It’s the group’s second studio album and comes three years after they released their debut White Noise.
#20: Gordi ‘Reservoir’ – Sydney-based folktronica singer-songwriter Gordi hits the ARIA Charts for the first time with her debut album Reservoir. Prior to the release of the album, Gordi (aka Sophie Payten) released the EP Clever Disguise in May 2016.
#22: Lil Uzi Vert ‘Luv Is Rage 2’ – The debut studio album by Lil Uzi Vert gives the Philadelphia rapper his first appearance on the ARIA Albums Chart. Luv Is Rage 2 includes the single ‘XO Tour Llif3’. Lil Uzi Vert has previously released a handful of Eps and mixtapes.
#24: A$AP Mob ‘Cozy Tapes, Vol. 2: Too Cozy’ – Harlem hip hop collective A$AP Mob take out a new chart peak with Cozy Tapes, Vol. 2: Too Cozy. It’s their second album and comes less than a year on from debut Cozy Tapes: Vol. 1 Friends (#50 Nov. ’16). As well as the various members of A$AP Mob, the album includes a long list of guests including Frank Ocean, Jaden Smith, Big Sean, Schoolboy Q and more.
#29: XXXTentacion ’17’ – Controversial Florida rapper XXXTentacion makes his top 50 debut with his debut studio album [i]17. It’s his second release of the year, following mixtape Revenge, which was released in May.[/i]

link to the top50 chart:  http://www.ariacharts.com.au/charts/albums-chart
(29-08-2017, 23:37)CRAZY-HORSE Wrote: looks like a bad week for charts...
guess you were right
only 1 of 8 passes

Billboard positions for new releases on the Top 100 Songs chart for this week

31. XXXTENTACION - Jocelyn Flores
39. Lil Uzi Vert - The Way Life Goes
41. XXXTENTACION ft. Trippie Redd - Fuck Love
49. Lil Uzi Vert - Sauce It Up
54. XXXTENTACION - Everybody Dies In Their Nightmares
60. Lil Uzi Vert - 444+222
73. Maroon 5 ft. SZA - What Lovers Do
76. Luke Bryan - Light It Up
77. XXXTENTACION - Revenge
79. Lil Uzi Vert ft. Pharrell Williams - Neon Guts
80. Lil Uzi Vert - Two
81. Lil Uzi Vert - X
82. Lil Uzi Vert - For Real
84. Lil Uzi Vert ft. The Weeknd - UnFazed
90. Lil Uzi Vert - No Sleep Leak
91. XXXTENTACION - Depression & Obsession
92. Lil Uzi Vert - Dark Queen
94. XXXTENTACION - Save Me
95. XXXTENTACION - Carry On
97. Demi Lovato - Tell Me You Love Me

Billboard positions for new releases and re-entries on the Top 200 Albums chart for this week

new

1. Lil Uzi Vert - Luv Is Rage 2
2. XXXTENTACION - 17
3. Queens Of The Stone Age - Villians
4. Fifth Harmony - Fifth Harmony
6. A$AP Mob - Cozy Tapes, Vol. 2: Too Cozy
7. Old Dominion - Happy Endings
10. War On Drugs - A Deeper Understanding
22. Ozuna - Odisea
25. Daniel Caesar - Freudian
35. Tasha Cobbs Leonard - Heart. Passion. Pursuit
41. PVRIS - All We Know Of Heaven, All We Need Of Hell
44. Iron And Wine - Beast Epic
53. Action Bronson - Blue Chips 7000
57. BrockHampton - Saturation II
69. Christian Nodal - Me Deje Llevar
79. Turnover - Good Nature
103. Soundtrack - Game Of Thrones: Season 7
120. Cadillac Three - Legacy

re-entry

109. Beyonce - Lemonade
111. Paramore - After Laughter
118. Taylor Swift - Red
136. Pink - Greatest Hits... So Far!!!
138. Original Broadway Cast Recording - Dear Evan Hansen
150. Alessia Cara - Know-It-All
177. Taylor Swift - Fearless
194. Taylor Swift - Speak Now
195. Kanye West - Graduation
200. Electric Light Orchestra - All Over The World: Very Best Of

Australian singles charts for week commencing 9th September:     http://www.ariacharts.com.au/charts/singles-chart                            
Taylor Swift’s fifth chart-topping single, ‘Look What You Made Me Do’, holds #1 on the Singles Chart for a second straight week. Of Swift’s four previous #1s, ‘Shake It Off’ (#1 Sept. ’14), ‘Blank Space’ (#1 Nov. ’14) and ‘Bad Blood’ (#1 Jun. ’15) have all spent three weeks at in the top spot.
Climbing a further three spots this week to #8, ‘Sorry Not Sorry’ becomes Demi Lovato’s first top ten on the ARIA Singles Chart.
In its sixth week in the top 50, the debut Singles Chart entry for American singer-songwriter Lauv jumps up eleven spots to #13, cracking the top 20 for the first time.
After three weeks in the 40s in May/June, Logic’s‘1-800-273-8255’ dropped out of the top 50 for eleven weeks. Returning last week at #37, it’s jumped up a further 20 spots this week to #17.
This week’s Singles Chart also includes new peaks for Khalid’s ‘Young Dumb & Broke’ (#21), Avicii’s ‘Without You’ (#22), Vance Joy’s ‘Lay It On Me’ (#25), Marshmello x Khalid’s ‘Silence’ (#27) and Portugal. The Man’s ‘Feel It Still’ (#39).
Debuts:
#3: Taylor Swift ‘...Ready For It?’ – After hitting #1 last week with ‘Look What You Made Me Do’, Taylor Swift picks up another new Singles Chart entry with ‘...Ready For It?’. The track – Swift’s twelfth top five – also comes from the American artist’s forthcoming sixth album Reputation.
#33: Maroon 5 Feat. SZA ‘What Lovers Do’ – For ‘What Lovers Do’ Maroon 5 team up with R&B artist SZA. It’s the third single from the American band’s forthcoming sixth album, following ‘Don't Wanna Know’ (#6 Nov. ’16) and ‘Cold’ (#27 Mar. ’17).
========================================================================
ALBUMS:    http://www.ariacharts.com.au/charts/albums-chart                                            
Following three weeks out of the #1 spot, Ed Sheeran’s ÷ returns to the top of the ARIA Albums Chart for a twentieth week.
After two weeks out of the top 50, Vance Joy’s debut album Dream Your Life Away (#1 Sept. ’14) returns to the top 50. It’s the album’s third week in the top ten and 80th week in the top 50. The Melbourne singer-songwriter’s latest single, ‘Lay It On Me’, has picked up a new peak this week at #25.
In its fourth week of its current run in the top 50, Carole King’s Tapestry has jumped up from #46 to #13. It originally re-appeared at #11.
Currently touring Australia, Ariana Grande has jumped up 28 spots to #21 with Dangerous Woman.
Debuts:
#5: The Script ‘Freedom Child’ – Irish band The Script score their fifth top ten on the ARIA Albums Chart with their fifth studio release Freedom Child. The band’s first album in three years comes following a hiatus undertaken after the release of No Sound Without Silence (#5 Sept. ’14). The Script have also previously hit the top ten with The Script (#9 Jun. ’09), Science & Faith (#2 Oct. ’10), #3 (#9 Sept. ’12).
#10: LCD Soundsystem ‘American Dream’ – Reunited American dance-rock band LCD Soundsystem hit the top ten for the first time with comeback album American Dream. The group’s fourth album is their second to chart in the top 50, following This Is Happening (#11 May ’10). LCD Soundsystem split in 2011 and made their return to the live stage in 2016.
#12: Neil Finn ‘Out Of Silence’ – Neil Finn’s fourth solo studio album, Out Of Silence was recorded in one session on Friday, August 25, 2017. The session and rehearsals were live-streamed around the world every Friday during August and included contributions from various Finn family members, including brother Tim, horn and string players, a choir and more. Neil Finn has previously charted with solo albums Try Whistling This (#1 Jun. ’98), One Nil (#9 Mar. ’01) and Dizzy Heights (#6 Feb. ’14).
#20: Dixie Chicks ‘DCX MMXVI Live’ – American country group the Dixie Chicks pick up their second top 50 entry for 2017 with DCX MMXVI Live. Bringing together highlights from their recent live tour, it’s the trio’s second live album to hit the chart, following Top Of The World Live Tour (#30 Dec. ’03). Dixie Chicks charted earlier this year with The Classic Albums Collection (#35 Apr. ’17).
#40: King Social ‘In Colour’ – Townsville hip hop/soul band King Social take out their first entry on the ARIA Albums Chart with In Colour. Forming in 2013, the band have previously released two EPs and appeared as contestants on Australia’s Got Talent.
#44: Jake Bugg ‘Hearts That Strain’ – British singer-songwriter Jake Bugg returns with fourth album Hearts That Strain. It gives the British singer-songwriter a fourth top 50 entry, following Jake Bugg (#19 Aug. ’13), Shangri La (#38 Nov. ’13) and On My One (#16 Jun. ’16).

4. Taylor Swift - ...Ready For It?
77. Bhad Bhabie - These Heaux
81. Halsey - Bad At Love
86. LANCO - Greatest Love Story
97. Miguel ft. Travis Scott - Sky Walker
100. DeJ Loaf - No Fear

Billboard positions for new releases and re-entries on the Top 200 Albums chart for this week

new

1. LCD Soundsystem - American Dream
58. The Script - Freedom Child
62. Steve Winwood - Greatest Hits Live
122. Steely Dan - A Decade Of Steely Dan
125. Boney James - Honestly
151. Jonas Blue - Electronic Nature: The Mix 2017

re-entry

82. 2Pac - All Eyez On Me
101. Eagles - Greatest Hits: Volumes 1 & 2
134. Guns N' Roses - Appetite For Destruction
144. AC/DC - Back In Black
180. U2 - The Joshua Tree
186. Hozier - Hozier
190. Ed Sheeran - +
191. Lynyrd Skynyrd - All Time Greatest Hits
193. Beyonce - I Am...Sasha Fierce
197. G-Eazy - When It's Dark Out
198. Beyonce - Beyonce
200. Red Hot Chili Peppers - Greatest Hits

5. Sam Smith - Too Good At Goodbyes
44. Zayn ft. Sia - Dusk Till Dawn
62. Kelly Clarkson - Love So Soft
73. Blake Shelton - I'll Name The Dogs
80. Kane Brown - Found You
81. Lil Pump - Gucci Gang
85. G-Eazy ft. A$ap Rocky & Cardi B - No Limit
98. Chris Brown ft. Yo Gotti, A Boogie Wit da Hoodie & Kodak Black - Pills And Automobiles
99. Hailee Steinfeld & Alesso ft. Florida Georgia Line & Watt - Let Me Go

new

1. Thomas Rhett - Life Changes
2. The National - Sleep Well Beast
3. Odesza - A Moment Apart
5. Jack Johnson - All The Light Above It Too
7. Dustin Lynch - Current Mood
10. Kip Moore - Slowheart
11. Gregg Allman - Southern Blood
20. Neil Young - Hitchhiker
38. Toby Keith - The Bus Songs
39. Tori Amos - Native Invader
80. Soundtrack - Twin Peaks
82. Alvvays - Antisocialites
85. Don Williams - 20 Greatest Hits
90. Arch Enemy - Will To Power
104. Lynch Mob - The Brotherhood
108. Yandel - #Update
111. Texas Tenors - Rise
112. MuteMath - Play Dead
142. Soundtrack - Insecure, Season 2
143. Montgomery Gentry - Very Best Of
153. Johnny Lang - Signs
162. Alter Bridge - Live At The O2 Arena + Rarities
195. Nothing But Thieves - Broken Machine

re-entry

109. Metallica - Hardwired...To Self-Destruct
125. Paramore - After Laughter
136. Guns N' Roses - Greatest Hits
165. Led Zeppelin - Mothership
173. Michael Jackson - Thriller
196. Arcade Fire - Everything Now

UK SINGLES charts for week ending 22nd September: http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/singles-chart/

He's Too Good at Goodbyes but even better at holding on to the top spot – Sam Smith lands a second week at Number 1.

Too Good at Goodbyes is Sam's sixth chart-topper in the UK, and debuted at the summit last week, kicking off the London star's comeback campaign for his imminent second album.
Dua Lipa's New Rules is at 2, Pink goes back up one to 3 with What About Us and Taylor Swift's Look What You Made Me Do slides to 4.

American rappers Post Malone and 21 Savage are this week's highest new entry with Rockstar, going straight in at Number 5.

Camila Cabello and Young Thug's Havana enjoys a new chart peak, rising to Number 7, while Avicii and Rita Ora's collaboration Lonely Together makes the biggest gains this week. It zooms 11 slots to Number 10, giving the Swedish DJ/producer his ninth Top 10 in the UK and first in over two years, when Waiting For Love peaked at 6 in summer 2015. It's a 10th Top 10 for Rita.
Stefflon Don and French Montana's Hurtin' Me hits a new peak, climbing eight slots to 20, and Niall Horan scores his third solo Top 40 since Once Direction went on hiatus, with Too Much To Ask going in at 24.

Craig David lands a 21st Top 40, as Heartline is new at 35, and American rapper XXXTentacion scores his first ever Top 40 single in the UK, with Jocelyn Flores making a climb to Number 39.

UK ALBUMS charts for week ending 22nd September: http://www.officialcharts.com/charts/albums-chart/

Congratulations to Foo Fighters, whose new album Concrete and Gold enters straight in at Number 1 on this week’s Official Albums Chart.

The American rockers’ ninth studio album notched up 61,000 across physical, download and streaming equivalent sales to take the top spot.

It’s the band’s fourth Number 1 album on the Official Chart; their previous leaders are One By One (2002), Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace (2007) and Wasting Light (2011).
Meanwhile, Gary Numan celebrates his first Top 10 album in 35 years - Savage (Songs from a Broken World) debuts at Number 2. Only his debut album The Pleasure Principle has charted higher, reaching Number 1 in 1979.

Elsewhere in this week’s Top 5, Ed Sheeran’s ÷ holds at 3, The Script’s Freedom Child rebounds a place to 4, and Rag’n’Bone Man’s debut album Human completes the Top 5.

Prophets of Rage, the rap/rock supergroup made up of members from Rage Against The Machine, Audioslave, Public Enemy and Cypress Hill land at 6 with their self-titled album, and Sampha’s Mercury Prize-winning album Process returns to the Top 10 at 7 – more info on how this year’s shortlisted albums have performed below.

South Korean boy band BTS, which stands for Beyond The Scene, land their first UK Top 40 album entering at 14 with Love Yourself – Her, and Favourite Pleasures by Scottish hard rockers Gun is new at 16.
Further down, Yusuf - the artist formerly known as Yusuf Islam and Cat Stevens – secures his 11th Top 40 album with The Laughing Apple at Number 23, and rapper Post Malone zooms 20 places to 33 with Stoney following the success of his latest single Rockstar, marking the album’s first appearance in the Top 40 since its release last December.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Release albums for 2017: CRAZY-HORSE 73 5,437 12-10-2017, 16:38
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Musician Deaths - 2017 Music Head 76 5,707 04-10-2017, 15:54
Last Post: SteveO
  MUSIC NEWS: Steve Winwood to release his first "live" album CRAZY-HORSE 1 201 01-09-2017, 13:55
  MUSIC NEWS: new Waterboys album on the way... CRAZY-HORSE 0 109 30-06-2017, 13:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  New Album Listens for 2017 Music Head 55 5,408 06-06-2017, 18:55
Last Post: Music Head
  The ultimate music connection SteveO 109 27,920 03-06-2017, 05:51
  What in your opinion makes a piece of music an outstanding track ? gryphon 15 2,316 13-05-2017, 11:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Music & Alcohol Tiggi 13 1,846 06-05-2017, 18:16
Last Post: Frands
  What was it that first led you to take notice of music ? gryphon 15 1,318 22-03-2017, 02:56
Last Post: oldies65
  Subversive Music - RATM, Immortal Tech, Akala, Slaves, Allflaws flinty 50 9,333 17-03-2017, 13:59
Last Post: flinty