Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey I'm Blaz the drummer
Hey!

My name is Blaz and I come from Slovenia/Europe. I am a drummer and I was growing up with Iron Maiden band. I was at 25 gigs of them and I know practically everything about them. I work in the opera where I play percussions...besides of that I am playing in a band plus I'm teaching young drummers in the music school...mostly Iron Maiden style Smile

Here is the link to my youtube channel:
http://bit.ly/MikiMaiden

If link of youtube is not allawed than Im sorry (admin you can remove it)

Peace out!
Blaz
Subscribed to you, great channel, and I love Maiden too.
I met Damien Wilson who turned down being Iron Maiden front man in favour of a solo career. I seronaded him to my own rendition of 'i saw the queen "edited" for rock'. Brilliant!
Eeewww - don't need that kind of graphic description - some of us are prudes dude.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Wow, thanks guys. Im really happy you like my drumming Smile
No good hobo Wrote:I met Damien Wilson who turned down being Iron Maiden front man in favour of a solo career. I seronaded him to my own rendition of 'i saw the queen "edited" for rock'. Brilliant!

Where did you meet him? He seems like a nice guy.
I met him on a traveller site in Sheffield. He was seeing a friend of mine who sings for Mostly Autumn. We sat round a fire overlooking the city having a few drinks & passing a guitar between us. He's a good bloke, amazingly powerful voice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drummer says Hi Drummaster1001 4 1,142 13-03-2016, 18:07
Last Post: Jerome