Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SITE NEWS
(24-09-2017, 22:19)Ruby Wrote: ^No problem Linda – happy you are sorted out.  Smile
14 minutes ago (This post was last modified: Less than 1 minute ago by Lovely Linda.)
^Yeah, me too. Thanks for your help [Image: smile.png]

btw, I like to get on here sometimes late at night after I put the old man to bed but no one is here.
Wish we could build this place up somehow.
Good forum. Can't understand why no one is here most of the time.
Not many music forums on the web and I know alot of people like music and other subjects
such as movies which I just love.
Movies are my escape. With the old man the way he is I need that escape bad!!

When I was on DAC's site someone was there 24-7. We always had something going on
and that was mostly just about him. We did share our life. We were friends. That is what I miss most.
We fought alot especially me and Vanessa but somehow it worked out.

Just a mystery to me why we don't have more active members.
  Tongue ......
[Image: avatar_2186.jpg]I try to be good but I get bored   

(25-09-2017, 01:05)Lovely Linda Wrote:
(24-09-2017, 22:19)Ruby Wrote: ^No problem Linda – happy you are sorted out.  Smile
14 minutes ago (This post was last modified: Less than 1 minute ago by Lovely Linda.)
^Yeah, me too. Thanks for your help [Image: smile.png]

btw, I like to get on here sometimes late at night after I put the old man to bed but no one is here.
Wish we could build this place up somehow.
Good forum. Can't understand why no one is here most of the time.
Not many music forums on the web and I know alot of people like music and other subjects
such as movies which I just love.
Movies are my escape. With the old man the way he is I need that escape bad!!

When I was on DAC's site someone was there 24-7. We always had something going on
and that was mostly just about him. We did share our life. We were friends. That is what I miss most.
We fought alot especially me and Vanessa but somehow it worked out.

Just a mystery to me why we don't have more active members.
_____
This is a great forum and I really do like it. I have been around alot but don't see any active members. It is a shame indeed. I see the same in other forums that have nothing to do with music, as well. Maybe it's because people are getting more busy with something else in their lifes nowadays. Or maybe it's because it's summertime in some countries and so on. Sometimes I see more active members at the forums in the vintertime. When I was looking at this forum for the first time, there was much more activity.
^ I think social media is likely one of the reasons a lot of forums have become like ghost towns or are gone. Seems to me a lot of discussions and debates are happening on Twitter and Facebook.

But yeah, I would like to see more active members here too. I'm going through a lot so I'm not posting that much.
I think you are right Oceansoul. Alot have gone to Twitter (even the Pres.) and Facebook..
Just not the same to me though. I prefer the forums much more.
One of DAC's forums closed and everyone who wanted went to Facebook.
I just left.
There were 3 DAC sites. As far as I know there is only one now but to even see posts we have to join.
That site is controled by "Miss Kim". Can't stand her!
This forum shuts down, I'll just have to look for another but I hope it does not.
  Tongue ......

What about the login issue where we can not see our posts? Any update Ruby?
I posted in Politics and after I posted while still in login I could not see my post.
  Tongue ......

Not yet Linda – getting there.

BTW – if anyone noticed a temporary glitch on the site a little earlier today, I was installing a security certificate (and doing things in the wrong order, apparently). Oops! Sorry.  Blush
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

Thanks for looking after us Ruby !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
^I'll do my best.  Big Grin
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

First time I have been on here in a couple of days. Hubby had surgery again today.
He is doing fine.

Anyway, found out IE will not connect to the site right now so I went through Google.
Did not have problems with Google.

Can't post videos with Google browser though. Nothing new.
No way to copy on my end. At least not for now till I figure it out.
  Tongue ......

^The site was scanned very recently, and it’s clean. However, since the change to https://, you might find that some browsers ask you to make an exception or alter your permissions in order to allow access, especially those that let you browse incognito.

You may also find that you can’t post links/avatars and other content from a non https:// URL.

Images and videos should display correctly if sourced from another https:// URL.  

Apologies for any inconvenience – Rolleyes  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOeKidp-iWo ...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site Upgrade Completed techman 19 9,491 20-05-2015, 23:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Temporary Skin/Site Design techman 7 3,111 18-10-2013, 05:23
Last Post: johnsandy