Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SITE NEWS
^Exactly. Hear, hear, and ditto.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

(05-10-2017, 07:40)Jerome Wrote: No, it's not an excuse. It's reality. People have other things to do with their lives apart from sit on forums all day. And no-one is forcing you to be here. You are free to come and go as you please. Personally, I like to log on from time to time, check out the postings, make a comment or two, listen to some tracks, find out what is going on in the music world etc. If there is no-one here at the time, so what. I can still catch up with what they have posted during the day. In any case, if you look at the amount of 'lurkers' on the forum at any one given time there are at least 30 or 40 people reading the threads. If they don't want to contribute, that's their choice. I would like to see many more of them actually contribute something but it is what it is. Live and let live. And I have bought a number of CD's, which I enjoy on a regular basis and which have enriched my life, based on what members have suggested or recommended. Life is what you make it.
Yes, it is a excuse!! How many active members are really here at Any given time? That is the answer.
I have been through this before and it did not take long for the site to fold.

If I only want to hear videos, I'll go to youtube. This is a discussion board.

I am not the only one who knows this site is in trouble. It is not Ruby's fought. I'm sure she is dong all she can but it may just be too late. It started before she took over.
Only one person has kept me here knowing what I know to be a fact.
Won't be long before we will all be gone.

But, it does not matter what I say, some just can't handle the truth and because it is me, they won't accept what I am telling you.

Forums are basically a thing of the past. Sorry to say!!

Btw, are there really many Americans who can take the time to join us?
Most don't have that much of a time zone problem. Everyone does not live in different areas of the world.
No one works harder than me. I have a disabled hubby but I find the time even if it is mostly at night.
I have another life too. I can't and do not want to be on here 24-7.
When I get ready to leave, I will.
Just saying if y'all can't see this board is in trouble, something is wrong with you.

I have tried to invite folks here to build up this forum but even Cathy has left.
  Tongue ......
[Image: avatar_2186.jpg]I try to be good but I get bored   

(06-10-2017, 02:27)Lovely Linda Wrote:
(05-10-2017, 07:40)Jerome Wrote: No, it's not an excuse. It's reality. People have other things to do with their lives apart from sit on forums all day. And no-one is forcing you to be here. You are free to come and go as you please. Personally, I like to log on from time to time, check out the postings, make a comment or two, listen to some tracks, find out what is going on in the music world etc. If there is no-one here at the time, so what. I can still catch up with what they have posted during the day. In any case, if you look at the amount of 'lurkers' on the forum at any one given time there are at least 30 or 40 people reading the threads. If they don't want to contribute, that's their choice. I would like to see many more of them actually contribute something but it is what it is. Live and let live. And I have bought a number of CD's, which I enjoy on a regular basis and which have enriched my life, based on what members have suggested or recommended. Life is what you make it.
Yes, it is a excuse!! How many active members are really here at Any given time? That is the answer.
I have been through this before and it did not take long for the site to fold.

If I only want to hear videos, I'll go to youtube. This is a discussion board.

I am not the only one who knows this site is in trouble. It is not Ruby's fought. I'm sure she is dong all she can but it may just be too late. It started before she took over.
Only one person has kept me here knowing what I know to be a fact.
Won't be long before we will all be gone.

But, it does not matter what I say, some just can't handle the truth and because it is me, they won't accept what I am telling you.

Forums are basically a thing of the past. Sorry to say!!

Btw, are there really many Americans who can take the time to join us?
Most don't have that much of a time zone problem. Everyone does not live in different areas of the world.
No one works harder than me. I have a disabled hubby but I find the time even if it is mostly at night.
I have another life too. I can't and do not want to be on here 24-7.
When I get ready to leave, I will.
Just saying if y'all can't see this board is in trouble, something is wrong with you.

I have tried to invite folks here to build up this forum but even Cathy has left.

I guess that there is many reasons why people don't come to forums anymore. Things has changed over the last past years and things are easier to find on the net and this and that. I like to come here and read about what you guys like to hear and what's going on roundabout. I don't have to because I can just go to the public library just around the corner and borrow all those cd's I want to for free. I can listen to radiostations from all over the world for free with just two clicks. I can buy my albums over at Google Play and download the files to me computer and listen to them offline. But it's still great to meet other people and listen to their oppinions!
^Good to know you're enjoying our posts Frands - that’s what it’s all about. Cool
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Site Upgrade Completed techman 19 9,498 20-05-2015, 23:42
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Temporary Skin/Site Design techman 7 3,115 18-10-2013, 05:23
Last Post: johnsandy