Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sticky subject
Now Ruby, don't take this the wrong way but I am going to send you a T-shirt. NO, it's not some gaudy thing or anything to do with my music, or anything weird or sexist. No slogans or anything of that nature. I think it's actually quite tasteful but I do require your .... erm..... measurements in order to fill (pardon the pun) the order. Please send postal details to jerome@auralscapes.com. Does not have to be your own address - just somewhere you can collect this outfit. (work, family address - whatever).
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
I wear a medium
and I wear it well
a little old fashioned
but that's ok

and MH comes back with a classic reply !!!
(28-04-2018, 19:02)Jerome Wrote: Now Ruby, don't take this the wrong way but I am going to send you a T-shirt. NO, it's not some gaudy thing or anything to do with my music, or anything weird or sexist. No slogans or anything of that nature. I think it's actually quite tasteful but I do require your .... erm..... measurements in order to fill (pardon the pun) the order. Please send postal details to jerome@auralscapes.com. Does not have to be your own address - just somewhere you can collect this outfit. (work, family address - whatever).

Oh yay! A surprise!! 
Thank you Jerome - I'll drop you a line.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
(28-04-2018, 20:21)Music Head Wrote: I wear a medium
and I wear it well
a little old fashioned
but that's ok

MH - I’m in awe of your ability to respond to pretty much anything with a song lyric! Amazing filing system you have there, in your music brain!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
and Ruby,
the small print in the post by Jerome actually stated that you will post a picture of what he sends you LMAO!
Oh I'm sure she will. The minute I saw it, it reminded me of the way Ruby describes music. Sort of-ish. You'll all just have to wait and see.....

As for MH, nothing surprises me anymore with him. He's a walking encyclopedia.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.