Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW TRACK: Roger Eno - Moonlight Drive
Roger Eno has just released a new album – Dust of Stars. I can’t find the whole thing to listen to but there is one track available on YT and based on this, I’m looking greatly forward to hearing the rest! Neo classical/ambient I’d say … instrumental. He generally has his own signature sound, from what I've heard of his work, but I'm struck by what seems to be a large dollop of Angelo Badalamenti influence appearing here ... is that by design, maybe??

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Brian's son Ruby ? The piano is forceful and this is good stuff ! Sometimes I wish I had taken on the piano as an instrument instead of my electric guitar ! Big Grin
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
^His younger brother SteveO ... piano is his main thing, but he's a multi-instrumentalist. They've also worked together.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson