Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introduction: Constance
Hello everyone, my name is Constance.
Music was not been a big deal to me until my last two years of high school, it started as a mild search into trending rap but later grew into an obsession of EDM music. Around the time I was invited to my first rave and liked it very much but I was by no means a party type of guy, instead I was far more interested in the music that was playing. Prior I was very much in the dark about music of the electronic type, I grew up in a house of alternative rock, hip-hop, and rap but no one listened to the Electronic music. Fascinated I looked into the electronic process of music, learned you need a DAW to make stuff like the pros so I got one, a free one. From there on I began to dive into music more religiously, and today I attempt to make beats and occasionally shoot for lyrics of the rap sort. Although I like EDM the most I listen to a wide range of music, like most people: the Beatles, Cab Calloway, MGMT, Nirvana, ELO, XXXTentacion, Nas, and the list can go on for different genres. I dabble here and there so any recommendations are cool, I am eager to learn about music and its production process, although I am not good with live instruments I do have a general understanding of them. My dream is to be a music producer, some of my most highly regarded artist now are Deadmau5, Porter Robinson, and Flume.  
Thank you,
welcome to the machine

EDM is a no go for me
but your input in that genre is needed
not wanted but needed

(27-06-2018, 12:17)Music Head Wrote: welcome to the machine

EDM is a no go for me
but your input in that genre is needed
not wanted but needed

Lmao, I hope I can be of service xd
Welcome to the forum.  

No EDM for me either - but I was coerced into attending a silent 'disco' where they played psytrance all night. Daughter's farewell party - I couldn't not go. Lol! The idea is that you get a set of headphones with two channels to choose from, stick them on your head, pick the least offensive of the two options, and move. If you take them off, it's quiet and everyone just grooves around doing their own thing. Very entertaining, but once was enough.  Big Grin
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
(27-06-2018, 15:56)Ruby Wrote: Welcome to the forum.  

No EDM for me either - but I was coerced into attending a silent 'disco' where they played psytrance all night. Daughter's farewell party - I couldn't not go. Lol! The idea is that you get a set of headphones with two channels to choose from, stick them on your head, pick the least offensive of the two options, and move. If you take them off, it's quiet and everyone just grooves around doing their own thing. Very entertaining, but once was enough.  Big Grin

Wow that sounds rather odd to be honest lol but interesting, I have never heard of such a party although psytrance isn't a huge deal to me so maybe it only goes with the genre? Anyway, thank you for the welcome.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rap lover introduction hshenep 2 298 18-07-2018, 19:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Introduction Irakliart 0 553 24-05-2016, 20:18
Last Post: Irakliart
  Introduction Sweet Honey Hospitality 1 454 11-05-2016, 21:35
Last Post: Jerome
  Introduction: Grace Grace3k 1 992 25-12-2015, 16:54
Last Post: SteveO
  DeeVyne Introduction: Hello deevynepm 0 568 24-12-2015, 03:59
Last Post: deevynepm