Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Given the chance. Live gig
Erixouther Wrote:Tool with guests such as Tom Morello or Serj Tankian...

Or just Tool, period.

Yeah Tool, but back in the Opiate days.
I dunno maybe the Sex Pistols in Manchester in 1976 - cliche I know.
Iota Wrote:Yeah Tool, but back in the Opiate days.

Sure =]

But I like mostly all of their stuff. Ænima was my favorite.
ambernector Wrote:Given the possibility. Is there any live gig in the past, present future that you would love to see?

For me, I would love to have seen Queen with Freddie Mercury performing at Wembley stadium. What a performer.

Hi guys, Im a newbie. Nice to join this forum.
I agree with Gryphon. There are some artists and/or bands that everyone would've love to have seen or see, but i suppose one of the obvious ones, at least for me, is Michael Jackson, at his height in the late eighties.

There are a few modern artists i would like to see duet or so, just for the sake of answering some questions on who is the better artist/performer out of the two. Such as Justin Timberlake and Usher Raymond, maybe a little Beatles And Rolling Stones( I know they're not modern artists). Is my meaning clear!?

On the subject of Mr JT, i missed out on both of his London shows, which i am sure is something i will regret, as i consider him greatly.
I really don't think I can go past Pink Floyd's The Wall in Berlin concerts although another slight temptation would have been Led Zepellin at MSG.
Got some time on your hands? Or wanna check out new (or old) music? Come have a read - http://www.wecalleditmusic.com/
I'd like to have seen The Doors !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
I did see Tool. What a disappointment. Melt Banana was way better (the opener).

I'd like to have been able to see Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds back around 1992, The Birthday Party at any period, The Doors, Leonard Cohen at any period in his career, and I'm sure there are others who I can't recall.
[URL="http://www.fictionpress.com/%7Edoriane"]
[/URL]
The Pixies around the time Doolittle came out.

Alice Cooper when Billion Dollar Babies came out

The Sex Pistols

Emerson Lake and Palmer during one of the six cities where they had the 50 piece orchestra on the Works tour (saw them twice on that tour without the orchestra)

Blondie around the time their first album came out

The Plasmatics - Would have loved to have seen Wendy O Williams

Nirvana unplugged
I'd take a ticket for Alice Cooper and the ELP gig!
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LIVE IN YOUR FACE ! SteveO 1 87 11-11-2018, 18:15
Last Post: Ruby
  MUSIC NEWS: Steve Winwood to release his first "live" album CRAZY-HORSE 1 557 01-09-2017, 13:55
Last Post: SteveO
  Green Day - Bang Bang - Live at 2016 ama's, Donald Trump chant star86 3 736 07-12-2016, 10:10
Last Post: GustavoWoltmann
  Which Country you live in.......................... Q Asar Music 4 444 14-11-2016, 22:52
Last Post: Oceansoul
  New Live video, what's your thoughts? :) Muso1070 0 319 26-05-2016, 13:45
Last Post: Muso1070
  New Live Video/ Song Muso1070 0 289 28-01-2016, 12:44
  New Video: Under The Streetlight filmed live at Manor Park Studio Muso1070 2 798 04-01-2016, 11:13
  Live track captured at the Manor Park Studio! Video in full HD Muso1070 1 741 17-12-2015, 21:02
  LIVE NATION FAILS TO KEEP CONCERT SAFE Read !!!! Aug15 0 672 15-12-2015, 01:00
Last Post: Aug15
  My favourite intor to a live concert Jerome 1 496 26-11-2015, 08:02
Last Post: Kuo