Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghost Stories and Haunted Places
Very interesting story CH!!

I found this clip if I can get it to work after remembering about 3AM from the conjuring.
Lorraine Warren speaks and also scenes from the conjuring.

[video=youtube;-EHcSDuBQ9A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V--EHcSDuBQ9A[/video]

CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:good job hey moved out before things got really weird/scary and dangerous.

my dad has to "see it with his own eyes" in order to believe, I think he thought about it after what happened with my last story...both hearing the same knocks at the same time and the person who made those knocks (my uncle) had at almost that exact moment died.

i'd say my dad is still not a believer but he is now open to the possibilities of things existing that he hasn't seen, but he never talks about it, keeps his cards close to his chest so to speak.

I'm not sure what my Dad would say about it now tbh I should ask him, he'll probably think that's a weird question though haha. Yep, my Dad is a rational thinker so he'll believe in something *if* he sees it with his own eyes, otherwise he won't without a good reason, just how he rolls.
No one is born hating another person because of his skin color, his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate. ~Nelson Mandela
My Dad was a believer. He has now passed. Me and my neice were messing around with
my Ouija board one day at his house. It started moving. I asked my neice if she was moving the piece.
She said No! Dad said alright put that thing up. He got scared :laugh:

Lovely Linda Wrote:My Dad was a believer. He has now passed. Me and my neice were messing around with
my Ouija board one day at his house. It started moving. I asked my neice if she was moving the piece.
She said No! Dad said alright put that thing up. He got scared :laugh:

Spooky, indeed. If I played with an Ouija board and one of the pieces started moving, I would probably freak out too and maybe throw it haha. This should not be happening!
No one is born hating another person because of his skin color, his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate. ~Nelson Mandela
Oceansoul Wrote:Spooky, indeed. If I played with an Ouija board and one of the pieces started moving, I would probably freak out too and maybe throw it haha. This should not be happening!
That is why I keep it behind closed doors. It will move if only I am using the thing. I do believe if given the right time
and chance bad things could happen with the Ouija.

Back to the ghouls and gobblins :wink:
I'll start with my grandma and great aunt (her sister).
Me and my hubby had just got off work from second shift one night.
My grandma was in the hospital in bad shape.
Well, I told my hubby (which I had not planned) I"m going to the
hospital to see grandma.
When we got there my aunt was there. My grandma was talking to people
who were not even there including the dead.
I talked to one of the nurses about what grandma was doing.
The nurse said that happens quite often.
She said some patients talk to the dead for days before they die.
Anyway, the very next day grandma passed. I think there was a reason
I wanted to go see her the night before. I knew she was in bad shape
but I had no idea she would be dead the next day. I went right back to see her the day she died.
Back to my aunt. Me and my hubby were riding down the road years later.
My hubby was driving and I was on the passenger side. We stopped at a red light.
All of a sudden I had this strong feeling my aunt was sitting right beside me at the door.
I was so shocked. I turned towards the door and felt I could see a ghostly figure.
Well, later through time I was talking to my mom on the phone and she told me my aunt
had died. For some reason no one told me. When I had the experience with her in the car
she was already dead.
Even now it shocks me when things like that happens. Did it really happen or not.
Strange even now to me. Even though I had the experience, it's hard to believe.
I know it happened though.

Btw, I spent the entire night with grandma before she died the next day.
The next morning I went home for a little break then went right back to
the hospital. She passed sometime in the early afternoon after the Dr. gave
her some shots. She was fighting death.
She did tell my aunt before the night we were there and before she was talking to
the dead that she knew she was going to die and that she was afraid to die.

You have interesting experiences with ghosts. I don't see any spirits so for a long time whenever someone would tell me they see them, they might as well have told me they see flying purple unicorns since I couldn't believe in such things. Now I'm more open to such a possibility since I have had weird, currently unexplainable experiences, but most of them are through feelings and sensations.

For instance, I once walked through the woods and near a river bank on the outskirts of my hometown and I suddenly felt an innocent, playful presence there with me and my boyfriend, we both noticed it and thought a child was there even though we couldn't see him. We also felt another presence there which was hostile and seemed dangerous so him and I started moving away from it and fast too! Our other friend who was there also said he noticed a child spirit. It was all so spontaneous and came out of nowhere. I don't know, call me crazy I guess.
Oceansoul Wrote:You have interesting experiences with ghosts. I don't see any spirits so for a long time whenever someone would tell me they see them, they might as well have told me they see flying purple unicorns since I couldn't believe in such things. Now I'm more open to such a possibility since I have had weird, currently unexplainable experiences, but most of them are through feelings and sensations.

For instance, I once walked through the woods and near a river bank on the outskirts of my hometown and I suddenly felt an innocent, playful presence there with me and my boyfriend, we both noticed it and thought a child was there even though we couldn't see him. We also felt another presence there which was hostile and seemed dangerous so him and I started moving away from it and fast too! Our other friend who was there also said he noticed a child spirit. It was all so spontaneous and came out of nowhere. I don't know, call me crazy I guess.
Not at all! Good story! Reminds me of Sixth Sense when the little boy said when your hairs stand up on your arms, that's them.
Loved that movie especially the car scene (my favorite part).

I sure would love to hear someone else's stories!

Anyway, here is one more for now.
Years ago I was working when me and a friend had a disagreement.
I felt so bad about it I wanted to apologize to him before we left work.
I thought to myself for some reason if I never see him again I will not be able to make things right with him.
I was not able to get up with him again that day.
I believe that was Fri. because I think the next day we were off.
Well, he and another guy were working on his hot water heater.
There were gas fumes coming out of the heater and he lit the pilot light.
It blowed the other guy out the back door and he lived but my friend had 3rd degree burns
and was sent to the burn center in N.C.
He finally died after alot of terrible pain from the burns. He was screaming from the pain before he died.

I never saw him again after work as I thought I might not.

I have never gotten over that :frown: I wish I could have talked to him again before we left work that day!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Stories Lovely Linda 12 1,339 26-04-2017, 02:43
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Weird News, Stories, Thoughts, ect. InstantNoodles 29 2,104 23-12-2016, 10:52
Last Post: Oceansoul
  How many different places can you take the same song?--a case study jazzboCR 6 1,198 30-06-2015, 09:40
Last Post: Jerome
  Got Wi-Fi dead zones? Those Sonos speakers not work some places? jazzboCR 0 338 26-02-2015, 00:55
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Best places to download music? ambernector 33 8,009 04-03-2011, 06:47
Last Post: fresk
  Places to submit articles Latonya 1 1,021 14-01-2009, 12:36
Last Post: techman