Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are Your Personal Pet Peeves?
What are the things that tend to grind your gears? You can include music and non-music related pet peeves, that is if you have any. Confusedmile:

One of mine is definitely historical revisionism, when someone passes around misinformation and white washes historical events to make them more comfortable or when they try to change the narrative of them in spite of the evidence that backs them up worse yet if said person is stubborn and refuses to learn.

A prime example of historical revisionism is Holocaust denialism. When people with clear agendas spread false information to deceive others. I wish people would do their research instead of drinking someone's else's poisonous Kool-Aid. This is more than just an annoyance for me tbh, and this is why my loved ones call me whenever someone is spreading bologna because they know how much it gets under my skin and I need to challenge it. Haha.
No one is born hating another person because of his skin color, his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate. ~Nelson Mandela
I had a pet peeve once, but it wasn't house trained so I had to let it go.
having the toilet paper come off under rather than over

oldies65 Wrote:I had a pet peeve once, but it wasn't house trained so I had to let it go.

I've had both cats and dogs but never a peeve, just wondering, where would I get one from?
People who don't bother to wash their hands after using the rest room is what really gets to me.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
My apologies, I clarified what I meant in my original post. :redface:

Anyway, I don't like autotune in the place of real singing. I know some electronic artists use it for vocal effect sometimes, it's if I'm listening to a singer and hear autotune fix their performances. I mean if they can't really sing then how can they be successful live?
No one is born hating another person because of his skin color, his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate. ~Nelson Mandela
when someone squeezes the toothpaste from the top rather than the bottom

Autotune and Hillary Clinton

MH you sound like Archie B. about the toilet paper :laugh:

I apologize for the HC jab!

I like your answer Oceansoul. I agree!!

Lovely Linda Wrote:I apologize for the HC jab!

I like your answer Oceansoul. I agree!!

Yeah, I just don't get how an artist can become famous yet not be able to sing without autotune. I know artists who are fantastic singers, but they will probably never get the recognition some of these famous singers do, some of whom can't sing outside of a studio. Don't get it at all, but whatever that's the music industry for you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Peeves Jerome 39 3,295 27-04-2014, 12:59
Last Post: SteveO