Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are Your Personal Pet Peeves?
Those sad abused animal commercials are difficult for me to watch too, too sensitive for them so I always change the channel. Also the sad children ones too.
No one is born hating another person because of his skin color, his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate. ~Nelson Mandela
Lovely Linda Wrote:I totally am annoyed when I see or hear about children and animals being abused.
That commercial on TV about abused animals, I have to cut the sound off and turn my head everytime it comes on.
I wish they would quit showing the thing!
I am a animal lover and have tried to care for them all my life. I have had all types of animals.
It breaks my heart to see them mistreated!

animal abusers are on par with rapists, wife beaters and pedo's IMO....the lowest form of scum on the planet!
I didn't pay much attention to those animal commercials
then they put that damn Angel song to one of them
haven't been able to look since

here guys
I double dog dare you

[video=youtube;9gspElv1yvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gspElv1yvc[/video]

CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:animal abusers are on par with rapists, wife beaters and pedo's IMO....the lowest form of scum on the planet!

Ditto for me.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Music Head Wrote:here guys
I double dog dare you

[video=youtube;9gspElv1yvc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gspElv1yvc[/video]

I can't watch this. Nope, nope. :frown:
No one is born hating another person because of his skin color, his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate. ~Nelson Mandela
When someone who doesn't even know me tells me to smile. I'm sure it's meant with good intentions, but I still think it's annoying, especially when I'm not in a good mood.

Ex: When I'm at the store and some random guy is like "Hey girl, smile!" when I'm not happy. Call me petty.
This entire election is my personal pet peeve. Aww, yeah.
^^^ I second that! I can't wait for it to be over!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
I'm not even going to try to watch the video MH. I love our furry little friends too much to put myself through it.

I agree wit Ocean and Holly. I'll be glad when this election is over too. Actually I think it is over. Pres. Hillary Clinton.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Peeves Jerome 39 3,299 27-04-2014, 12:59
Last Post: SteveO