I feel like I'm burning in hell
that's pretty much what this is about
much more so than that other classic
nothing in the way of stories
just believe or you burn

Grade - D

next up - The Yearling by Marjorie Kinman Rawlings

at least you read it, too many people criticise Islam without understanding it,
in fact most people who criticise it/them have never even seen a copy of The Quran.
Lovely Linda Wrote:Agreed, it was tragic :frown: I don't know why I feel as I do but I feel a connection.
It made me sick seeing the Prince at the funeral.

Probably should have put this in the Ghosts thread but then who would believe.
Hard for me sometimes.

it was more likely that The Queen's husband had a hand in her death than Charles,
also, Diana wasn't without her faults also,
she played the media like a fiddle when she wanted to use them, but cried crocodile tears when they intruded on her personal space, sorry, but when youre in the limelight like she was, you cant have it both ways.
she also screwed around on Charles just the same as he did on her,
it is believed she had an affair with rock singer Bryan Adams whilst still married to Charles.
not that that is an excuse but she knew Charles was screwing around on her prior to getting married to him, he spent the night before the wedding in the arms(bed) of Camilla Parker Bowles.

and I hate it when she is called "the peoples princess", she was not "working class", she was a member of the aristocracy who attended many a Royal function as a teenager.

sorry, but I have no time for the British Royal Family nor the institution it stands for,
the only member of "the house of Windsor" I actually like is Harry, at least he comes across as a normal person with his exploits of booze, dope, strippers, hookers etc.
he also did a few tours of duty on the front lines in the Mid-East as part of his military career.
normal person with his exploits of booze, dope, strippers, hookers etc.

lol

not sure about you bro
but in my world that's not normal
I get your point though

on your larger point
yea, Charles/Camilla was not a well kept secret
and Diana's revenge affairs are documented in the book
she was no saint

but you and LL can have your conspiracy stuff
I'll stick with
the driver was trying to outrun the papa's
he failed

LOL, I don't mean "normal" as in everyone does it,
just that Harry does not "act royal" all of the time...

when he comes to Australia, he'll meet up with his SAS mates, they'll go out, drink at a bar that is still open to the public..
he and his mates will stop at a shop, buy junk food and drink cola...
yes he will have official engagements while here, but he lets relaxes in public in his down-time, I respect that.
The royal family have their skeletons in the closet just like any other family. There was no 'plot'. She just happened to be a passenger in a car that was involved in a car accident - pure and simple. Incidentally, a lot of people seem to miss the fact that the royal family were actually of German extraction - they changed their surname to suit the mood of the times! So much for WWII and all the hullabaloo about beating the Germans. All the royalty around Europe should be put to work in the fields - they might just cop on to what life is really like.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
I've started reading A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin; the first book of the series, A Song of Ice and Fire. Winter is coming. Smile
Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings - The Yearling - 1938

[Image: 159582.jpg]

Pulitzer Prize winner
setting is late 1800's central Florida farm life
young nature loving curious boy takes in a fawn as his pet
after becoming part of the family the old man makes him kill it
now that just ain't right

Grade - B

next up - Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler

Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings - The Yearling - 1938

[Image: 159582.jpg]

Pulitzer Prize winner
setting is late 1800's central Florida farm country
young nature loving curious boy adopts a fawn as his pet
this can't end good
deer becomes a varmint
Pa makes the kid kill it
now that's cruel

Grade - B

next up - Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler

Just ordered this online - http://www.dennisbryon.com/
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Now I'm reading A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin. I finished the first book in this series and I liked it, it was an emotional ride for me. I think I'm liking Jon Snow more and I think the Night's Watch have strange notions about honor. Arya and Tyrion are great characters and Joffrey is awful. Daenerys' chapters seem less connected to everything else going on right now.

There are so many characters to keep up with and themes, foreshadowing, and hints Martin puts into his books.

Season 1 of Game of Thrones is a rather faithful adaptation of the first book.