Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning Messages
moderators are aware of 2 members that are getting some type of Error/Warning message when coming to this site

are there others?

not that those 2 don't count

we would just like to know

I have had no issues here

Hello Confusedmile:

Usually I did not had any problems looking up MD in google or everywhere else earlier. But over the last past months it has been hard to find manually. I have it added to me Bookmarks so there is no problems with MD that way. I checked it out again trying to find MD manually. It is still not easy to find and furthermore there is one of those dunderheaded sites popping up before I can get any access to MD (Click at the link below. I cant upload it because it's to big). When I refresh my browser I'm able to get access to MD.

http://billedeupload.dk/images/K1ArZ.jpg

The link to the site is : http://filestore72.info/download.php?id=b044M3a

Note: Please don't click at anything at the site, it may cause some hourlong pc-cleanupConfusedhocked:
I have had no warning messages neither...
the server people are aware of the situation but can find nothing wrong at their end,
their virus protections and spam filters are working correctly,
if members keep having these issues over the next couple of days I will contact them again.

sorry for the inconvenience.
My security is still saying medium risk. Thought it would go away but it's not.

IE takes me here with a warning but Google and FireFox takes me to a deceptive site page.

Quote:IE takes me here with a warning but Google and FireFox takes me to a deceptive site page.

Arrrgh.. how I hate those deceptive sites! I have checked things out again today in IE, Microsoft Edge and Pale Moon** , with several search engines and at two different machines. The same happens in all browsers and search engines. I don't get any warnings from the antivirus software Trend Micro Internet Security and Kaspersky Internet Security. It's always the same deceptive site that pops up (the screenprint I linked to in my first post). I'm just wondering why nothing like that happens, if I go to the site via the bookmarks in the browser. I don't believe it has anything to do with MD, because it is a proper site and it is normally showing up pretty fast without any problems. I'll run a anti-malware scanning later this evening a see wut happens. Anyway, please don't click at anything at them deceptive sites..There is alot of ransomware in the wild at moment!:frown:

** Pale Moon is a browser similar to Firefox- It just have the same look and setup that Firefox had in its early days. A great piece of software by the way:wink:
the server company tells me that there is nothing wrong with MD, so I cannot think of any reason for it neither???
Quote:the server company tells me that there is nothing wrong with MD, so I cannot think of any reason for it neither???

Agree, I ran a anti-malware scanning with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware last night on my two machines. Nothing suspicious was found and everything is running nice and dandy here. It must be a browser/search engine issue somehow. I just go to MD from my bookmarks, then there is no problems at all. I just hate them deceptive sites because if someone do some happy-clicking all over the site, it allways ends up with some hourlong cleanup which is waste of good time! Well, let's hear some music!
ive come to the conclusion that it must be a search engine problem also because like ive posted previously, our server company reports nothing wrong with the forum...
My security is saying medium risk along with the browsers. Never did before. So, I don't know what is happening.
Bookmarks take me to the deceptive site.
I don't click anything on the deceptive site warning cause to me it seems suspious.