Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning Messages
What upsets me is videos do not play well on IE but can't go to Google.
Well, maybe it will clear up eventually.

Btw, have seen in search there is a way to stop the deceptive site page. Anyone know about this??

Lovely Linda Wrote:What upsets me is videos do not play well on IE but can't go to Google.
Well, maybe it will clear up eventually.

Btw, have seen in search there is a way to stop the deceptive site page. Anyone know about this??

in one word...no.

maybe you should consult a tech expert, get help from a forum that deals with techy issues or call the helpline for your provider to get answers Linda?
I just figured it out myself.
Still getting a warning but not sent to deceptive site page.

it's computer shit
only geeks/nerds will be able to figure it out

Guess I'm a geek/nerd :laugh: cause I figured it out enough.
Enough to stay out of the deceptive site page anyway.
It probably will clear up completely after awhile.
PC must be interfering with my security somehow. Surprised security is not throwing a hissy fit
instead of joining in.
Did do a scan on my security last night. Everything was fine.
Do think I need to upgrade windows.

Hi Lovely Linda,
Do this in your Firefox Browser:
Go to Tools--> Add-ons and go to the Firefox add-on site and type Simple Site Blocker in the search field or follow the link below. Download the add-on to firefox and restart your Firefox. When done, then do the search on Music Discussion Forum and when that flaming deceptive site comes up then keep it open. Then copy the link to it. Then go to Tools--Add-ons-->Extensions and find 'Simple Site Blocker', then click at options. Then paste the link to the deceptive site in there and click OK. Then the problem should be solved in Firefox and the browser Pale Moon. Note: Don't type an + in front of the link because then you are whitelisting it instead. I'll try to find a solution for some other browsers.

Direct link to the Add-on : http://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/...src=search

Also: If you need further help then go here, they are experts in those thingsConfusedmile: : http://www.sysnative.com/forums/

---
very nice Frands
thanks for being a geek/nerd

I have eliminated the deceptive site already.
It is very easy but thanks Frands for your reply.

Btw, my security is not going to want to stop their warning but that is okay.
Buying me another PC at the end of the year. Should help alot.
Mine is obsolete.

with computers under $200 might just start buying a new one
every year or so just to clean up the garbage