Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warning Messages
Quote:with computers under $200 might just start buying a new one every year or so just to clean up the garbage

A new computer every year?:biggrin: No, no and yet another No.Then there is other ways to keep ones computer running smoth and dandy the next bazillion years:biggrin::washing:
^^
too much stress for me figuring them out

If you buy a high-end spec PC it will last you about 5 years or so before you have to think about upgrading. At the end of the day the costs work out roughly the same as if you had bought a consumer-end PC every year. Swings and roundabouts. Invest in a good overall PC maintenance program like System Mechanic Pro and you will have a lot less hassles. Don't install junk software and don't fiddle with settings unless you are 100% sure you know what they do. And most importantly don't ever upgrade any software until you have seen the verdict on their performance published on forums. Don't be the guinea pig. First to the post is not always a good thing.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
I have had my PC awhile. IE9 is a mess.
Nothing to replace. Looks like microsoft would come up with something better.
Going to Firefox and Google has helped with the videos. Videos on IE will not play right.
December a new PC for me. A present from me to me as Alvin says :biggrin:

Along with diamond earrings :wink: Can't wait for Christmas :biggrin:

I'm one of the two that gets the "dangerous site" message. I clicked go to this dangerous site, and all seems normal. But, every time I come I get the warning.
Hard to believe out of over 7,000 members we are the only ones.

Another warning, this connection is not secure. Logins here could be compromised. This from foxfire and google.

Yeah, I'm getting a message saying "Malicious Website" for MD now from my security.
All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow. ~Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina

Lovely Linda Wrote:Hard to believe out of over 7,000 members we are the only ones.

Another warning, this connection is not secure. Logins here could be compromised. This from foxfire and google.
6990 never come here

Quote:I'm one of the two that gets the "dangerous site" message. I clicked go to this dangerous site, and all seems normal. But, every time I come I get the warning.
Quote:Yeah, I'm getting a message saying "Malicious Website" for MD now from my security.
Quote:Another warning, this connection is not secure. Logins here could be compromised. This from foxfire and google.

Arrgh, Verdammt Noch Mal :target: , May I ask wut brands of security software you are making use of ? Some Anti-Virus & Firewalls can be a bit to sensitive sometimes, and also some warnings can be false positives. Also it can be bugs as well. For users of Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Pale Moon, go to the add-on site and try to find a pop-up blocker, download it and add them flaming pop-up sites to it. Some Antivirus software also have a built-in pop-up blocker f.ex Kaspersky Internet Security or F-Secure. I simply don't believe this because MD is normally a clean and proper site. Guess I need to have a lil meeting with some of me friends elsewhere! I just hate when things like this happens! :target:

How to Block Pop-up Windows in Your Web Browser : [URL="http://www.lifewire.com/block-browser-pop-up-windows-4108710"]http://www.lifewire.com/block-browser-pop-up-windows-4108710

[/URL]www.lifewire.com/ads-online-why-are-they-following-you-around-the-web-4063788

Be aware of this in Firefox: http://www.lifewire.com/firefox-redirect-virus-153444