Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mindcooler by Open Source
Rainbow 

Ghost Label records is happy to announce the release of the tenth full-length album from the eccentric producer Open source. The release comes with 9 newly edited tracks in psychill style, but it also explores psydub, dubstep & industrial breaks. By breaking all barriers, Open Source imprints different kinds of down-tempo music on his own psychedelic style. Every song is full of feeling and ritual vibes that will guide you through your inner self and outward into the universe, a universe of heavy drum-sets, outlandish reverberations and mystical melodies.

Tracklist:
01. Open Source - Never Forever (Psybreaks Version)
02. Open Source - Blessed All Forms Of Intelligence (Psybreaks Version)
03. Open Source - Psychedelic Realm (Perfect Edition)
04. Open Source - In Cyclones (Drum & Bass Version)
05. Open Source - Sedna's Solo Dance (Psybreaks Version)
06. Open Source - A Thousand Joys (Dubstep Version)
07. Open Source - It Ends Tonight
08. Open Source - Descent Into Hades (Ambient Version)
09. Open Source - Aesop's Myth (Psydub Version)

Listen & Buy:
On Beatport | On Bandcamp

Follow Open Source:
On Facebook | On Soundcloud | On Twitter | On Instagram
a little salad dressing to compete with the mayo

(04-08-2017, 10:19)Music Head Wrote: a little salad dressing to compete with the mayo

Hey "super moderator" .. your website is flagged as *dangerous* and you have to press the "visit anyway" button in order to see it ..
the comment is an opinion...he doesn't like it.
I don't like 90% of the women i see in the streets.

Can you imagine a lunatic saying "i don't like you" , "i don't like you" as he walks through the streets ?

It's called "manners".

When you don't like something, you simply ignore it.
I am completely lost??!!??
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
its called "opinion" or "criticism"....we all have the right to it, as you do also.

and it you keep posting those sorts of tracks, we're going to listen (as we do), but the vast majority of the time youre going to get a negative answer to what we hear xubuntu.
(04-08-2017, 14:14)xubuntu Wrote: I don't like 90% of the women i see in the streets.

Can you imagine a lunatic saying "i don't like you" , "i don't like you" as he walks through the streets ?

It's called "manners".

When you don't like something, you simply ignore it.

Oh well, look on the bright side. 90% of those women don't like what they see either!
(04-08-2017, 21:35)CRAZY-HORSE Wrote: its called "opinion" or "criticism"....we all have the right to it, as you do also.

and it you keep posting those sorts of tracks, we're going to listen (as we do), but the vast majority of the time youre going to get a negative answer to what we hear xubuntu.

This ain't critisism. Critisism is the analysis and judgement of the merits and faults of an artistic work.

Where exactly you see that in "This a little salad dressing to compete with the mayo" ????

There is a difference between criticizing and misprize.

Support your bad critic with a reasonable argument and you will be respected.
Well I listened to the track and here's my criticism. It does not have a melody of any sort. None whatsoever. A common mistake with computer generated music these days. It's just rhythmic blurb with a couple of sound effects thrown in to prevent total boredom from setting in. And as for that dumb narration, the track would be better off without it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Open Source Live In Thailand xubuntu 0 344 31-07-2016, 08:41
Last Post: xubuntu
  [Open] Selling music / Customers needed Crizzly 0 387 11-09-2015, 18:05
Last Post: Crizzly