Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Currently Watching?
The Super Bowl halftime show was pathetic ! Adam Levine is not a good live performer ! His voice is weak and the only thing that got a loud ovation was when he shedded his T shirt to show his tattoo plastered torso ! Such hype for a terrible performance ! The actual game was boring also ! Gladys Knight saved the day with a good rendition of the Star Spangled Banner !

Unfortunately the 2019 episode of Super Bowl LIII was a disaster all around even though I was glad to see the Patriots win again! The Rams didn't deserve to be there as they got a free pass on a blatant penalty non call in the previous NFC final !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
[Image: 51EsfsopLlL._AC_AA160_.jpg]

A STAR IS BORN

Bradley Cooper/Lady Gaga remake of a remake...
superb original music from the Americana sounds of Cooper to the powerful pop ballads of Gaga...

4/5 from me.
I went to the cinema this evening and saw the new version/remake of Stephen King's Pet Sematary…

a pretty good movie, as good as the original but I think I preferred Jon Lithgow in the role of the old dude
much more than Fred Gwynne in the original, probably because Fred was always Herman Munster to me...

i'd score it a 7/10.