Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apart From Music What Other Interests /Hobbies/ Things Do We All Do ?
practicing a lot, ping pong(a lot of this too, good for the back), I like to eat, wine, and I read a lot (Frank Herbert's - Dune series is a trademark of my style)
i love my photocamera Smile it is just a hobby, but i love shooting pictures ... i wish i could do that for a living, but i am not good enough for that *lol* but at least it is making me happy Smile
I like to read. I just love wandering round bookshops, especially smaller, independent ones.

Specifically, I like did you know?-type trivia books. I also enjoy science fiction and mystery/crime short stories.
I love comics & movies.. can't survive without these 3 things in my life.

i also prefer writing something occasionally.
Like to travel, to wierd and wonderful places (Egypt,India etc), but don't get much time to do this because of the day gig. Spend most of my free time (what little there is) dabbling with three different albums I am working on. ('Scenes', 'Tides' & 'Mantra'). Because I get bored with one from time to time, I start working on one of the others to maintain interest and as a result I have three halves of three different albums at the moment. Recently hit upon the idea of taking the better elements of all three and combining them into one disc. A kind of 'excerpts' album. A lot trickier than I thought it would be as all three are one continuous piece of music. Anyway all this stuff was done with synthesizers (hardware and software) initially and now I am going through a process of replacing the relevant parts with live instrumentation and session musicians - a long and expensive process. But you do get to meet some interesting people on the way - and a lot of con-artists too. Apart from that - sleep, eat, snore and fart.
Thinking, reading, learning, dancing, writing, debating, and going to new places. I live to create and express myself so I like to draw and paint. I like to volunteer to help people. I find humanity as a whole interesting and I'm into politics, history, philosophy, spirituality, and such. I like learning about astronomy too.
No one is born hating another person because of his skin color, his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate. ~Nelson Mandela
not much nowadays except watching documentaries about Serial Killers/True Crime,wildlife ones presented by Sir David Attenborough. Historical and Ancient Civilizations.
I still love fishing but rarely get the chance to partake...
Sports, I used to play a high level of cricket, now I am just a spectator, also Australian Rules Football...
have interest in Global Politics...
Concerts when I have the money to do so, haven't been to one for a couple of years now (Springsteen being the last)..
Bruno Mars is returning to Perth next year, tickets went on sale last Friday but they were too expensive to warrant it IMO.

previous interests used to be reading, Philanthropy,
I still read, but not as much as I used to...
favourite books would be biographies/autobiographies, Stephen King novels.
I like watching documentaries too, actually. I read about some unsolved cases on occasion as well. I'm not into sports much. *shrug*

There are some nice places for fishing where I live. But I suck at fishing haha, I'm a sorry country girl in general though. xD I wish I could go to more concerts, I just can't afford to right now.
No one is born hating another person because of his skin color, his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate. ~Nelson Mandela
Beside listening to music, I'm reading some books now and then, fooling around with me Nikon camera all over the region and also I'm fiddling with some computer security at a few forums.
I love watching my favorite TV shows on DVD.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wish that Step By Step and the rest of Perfect Strangers would become available.
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Music Discussion Jerome 3 261 27-12-2016, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  Music Mastering Guide (companion piece to Mixing guide) Homer Bluth 0 147 22-12-2016, 20:43
Last Post: Homer Bluth
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 0 147 21-12-2016, 21:16
Last Post: Homer Bluth
  Season's greetings to all music discussion members ! SteveO 0 139 21-12-2016, 16:50
Last Post: SteveO
  Music visualizers Jerome 0 274 04-07-2016, 19:20
Last Post: Jerome
  Making music a profession. Nady 5 964 29-06-2016, 18:58
Last Post: Dimitris
  Music Head's absense from MD.... CRAZY-HORSE 11 3,509 14-06-2016, 23:11
Last Post: evilB
  A study about music relation and exploration Poaz 0 436 25-02-2016, 16:04
Last Post: Poaz
  Youtube channel for Music. Jaymin Music 2 574 19-01-2016, 15:52
Last Post: Jaymin Music
  Indie music playlists (Music_Indify) Music indify 0 304 14-01-2016, 17:43