Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What 's the weather like where you are ?
Last winter we had a good thread on the subject of snow .........................now we are at the opposite end of that thread .....................so what is the weather doing near you?

Here in the land of clogs and windmills we are having a heat wave.............the temp is around 30 degrees C and it is going to be 34 on Friday.:eek::bolt::faint:Cool
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Here in Ontario, Canada, it's been rainy almost every day and yesterday was really cold. I feel like a mushroom.
[Image: mushroomgirl.jpg]
Perfect here in the bluegrass, with temps in the low 80's (I do fahrenheit), and periodic moderate rainfall.
Perfect growing weather for whatever you may be interested in growing.

Music Head Wrote:Perfect growing weather for whatever you may be interested in growing.

:biggrin::biggrin:...

Here we're enjoying some pleasant mid-20s temperatures, with just a small amount of cloud.
Here in Mass, we're swinging from low 70's to high 90's. Welcome to New England =]

I work in a flower shop, and it went over 120 in the greenhouse a couple weeks ago =[

(fahrenheit)
Thankfully a lot cooler today. I can't stand too much heat but I know lots do and keep them in mind when I feel like moaning.
But then I don't like the cold either - can't please some people!!
Again we are in the tropics .................37( 98F) degrees for us today:emptybath::flame:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
damn global warming.
screw you algore

Well we have a much cooler day today with quite a cool breeze. Lovely and sunny. Just the thing for me.
lol overcastish, and not too warm but not freezing either...the UK heatwave seems to have waved goodbye for now
we can conquer this great divide-hanson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Weather techman 10 904 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace
  whats your weather like where you are? CRAZY-HORSE 164 11,557 29-01-2011, 09:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE