Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What 's the weather like where you are ?
Steering currents in Maria are weak. It is wobbling.
So with that said, we are in the possibility of having tropical storm force winds by next Tuesday.
Rip currents are going to be moderate to high here at Wrightsville Beach.
In a word - crap!. I hate the long winter nights and the pale sun during the day. It just does not work for me. The only nice thing about winter is sitting down in front of the fire with a good album/movie and a bottle of red. Other than that - you can keep it.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
i'll swap with you for Jerome, you have the heat etc and i'll gladly take your winter.
I hear you - it's like an old friend of mine once said - you always want what you can't have. Too true.
I'd swap too. We could use a few torrential downpours instead of the gale force winds that blow it all away. Cape Town's dams are nearly empty and if alternative measures are not put to work, very, very soon, by May 2018 we will no longer have tap water. Amen. 

Chaos looms. Not a pretty picture.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Yeah I know - I was over in SA last year and I was shocked at how low the dam levels were. I was in Madeira and Lisbon later in the year and Madeira also has water issues from time to time. Can get very dry in summer if the Atlantic winds don't arrive in time.
Officially the first day of winter ! Temperature away up here is -4 Celsius that's 23 degrees Fahrenheit for my beloved American friends ! Only one light snowfall on the 18th December so far. Today is crisp and sunny and it looks like we will have a green Christmas in Nova Scotia.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Well at least after this weekend the days are going to get longer. Can't come too soon for me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Weather techman 10 941 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace
  whats your weather like where you are? CRAZY-HORSE 164 11,724 29-01-2011, 09:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE