Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What 's the weather like where you are ?
LOL - a great response MH! 10/10.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
A bit of snow this morning - first time in a long time.
I believe it is currently colder in the UK than it is at the North Pole this week???
I wouldn't know - The UK is supposed to be in for a rough week all right but we don't get it so bad over here on the west coast of Ireland. If anything our weather is pretty boring. Never gets really hot, never gets really cold. Really just rains a lot. It's depressing......
OK, so we had a bit of snow the last couple of days - nothing much - just a sprinkling - whatever was left over from the 'Beast from the East' meeting storm Emma from the Bay of Biscay. A lot of kids were out building snowmen all over the place. Neat! Gets them away from those stupid damn phones they are all so terminally addicted to.
anything that gets them away from their stupid Apple and Samsung products is a bonus...

back to the weather...
summer really doesn't want to go just yet....
four days into Autumn and 37C/100F today and also the same forecast for tomorrow...
May, the last month of Autumn for us can be inclement but so far we've had good weather...

average day temp so far has been 25C/77F with several days making it to 31C/88F but that's all going to change tomorrow...
our weather forecast is for a major storm to hit us at lunchtime with thunder/hail and winds gusting to 100KPH/63MPH...
that weather is expected to stay until next Monday or Tuesday....
We've had a fairly chilly, not to mention actual Autumn which is fairly unusual and a welcome relief after a blistering few months. Normally the seasons just kind of blur into one another, lol! Bucketloads of lovely rain over the past couple of days which is sorely needed, so no complaints! We're at around 15C today. Gorgeous dramatic skies.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
That's one of the things I really miss about SA - those dramatic skies. In Europe the skies are just plain boring. Spoke to my mom recently and she also mentioned the fact that they were getting some rain at last. Long overdue.
global warming is here to stay, I've never experienced such a hot spring in my life Angry

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats your weather like where you are? CRAZY-HORSE 169 12,289 29-04-2018, 21:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Christmas Weather techman 10 984 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace