Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What 's the weather like where you are ?
youre are spot on about "the east coast" this week Jerome, they had a similar heatwave a week or so ago also...

my mate lives in Fitzroy Crossing (north west) the temp there got to 52C/125F a couple of weeks ago, it fried the sim card in his cell phone!

temp here yesterday was 42C/108F

today it made that by 11am, eventually peaked at 43C/109F at around 3pm...

its 6pm here now, still at 38C/101F
^I would have to move!! Don't enjoy temps that high.
Sincerely hope we aren't about to follow suit, which often seems to be the case.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Record heat wave down under ! They had to close the roof at the Australian Open Tennis tournament at Rod Laver Stadium, Melbourne !

Hoping for Danielle Collins of the USA but she lost and so did Serena so I won't watch it anymore.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
44C/111F here where I am today...
luckily I didn't have to go out anywhere so in the air-con I stayed!
^Heating up here too.  Dodgy 
Had a horrible south easterly wind blowing yesterday - hectic - it has been known to blow over vehicles, and lift people off their feet. Not so bad today though, and at least it helps dissipate the heat!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
had a few days of 32C/90F temps but that changed yesterday...

41C/103F with thundersotrms last night..

38C/100F today, very humid thanks to the rain last night...

temps to stay the same till next Monday apparently...
record high temp here 2 days ago of 72
thank you global warming

back in the 30's yesterday
screw you global cooling

We are getting womped with the white crap today ! Will change to freezing rain then rain...a total mess !
two or three weeks of temps around 32C/90F...

today was 37C/98F...
forecast for tomorrow is 41C/105F

doesn't Mother Nature realise that Summer officially finished three days ago!

(13-02-2019, 20:57)SteveO Wrote: We are getting womped with the white crap today ! Will change to freezing rain then rain...a total mess !

dandruff????
(03-03-2019, 11:41)CRAZY-HORSE Wrote: two or three weeks of temps around 32C/90F...

today was 37C/98F...

(13-02-2019, 20:57)SteveO Wrote: We are getting womped with the white crap today ! Will change to freezing rain then rain...a total mess !

dandruff????

(04-03-2019, 05:59)NO SNOW have you ever seen snow Crazy ? SteveO Wrote:
(03-03-2019, 11:41)CRAZY-HORSE Wrote: two or three weeks of temps around 32C/90F...

today was 37C/98F...

dandruff????

Two snowstorms in the last three days, Temp is mild at 0 C or 32 F so it will all turn to rain eventually !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats your weather like where you are? CRAZY-HORSE 169 13,008 29-04-2018, 21:20
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Christmas Weather techman 10 1,069 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace