Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What 's the weather like where you are ?
I am on holiday in Germany right now, to be a bit more precise I am up in the north. My friends and I planned to do a lot outside (since it's supposed to be spring here) - and guess what: It's raining like hell! So instead of being outside and doing something we are sitting in the holiday home we booked with casamundo and wait for better weather. We wanted to go surfing but no way! The temperature is actually quite good, nothing comparing to the tropics but hey, we have about 10 degrees here Wink - damn the rain and the bad wind conditions.

So all that is left to do is playing "Bad Weather" from The Supremes and wait for a weather change. Wish I could be in the tropics right now Smile

If it's raining at your place too have a look at the "10 wet and other weather songs" at At least makes me feel better.
56 days in a row over 30C/86F and at least another week of it according to the weather channel, and only 0.2mm of rain since october 2010. its our driest 6 months on record...could do with a good earthquake and tsunami right now!...some countries have all the luck!
its a good job i dont drink beer all the time or i'd be an alcoholic this summer,sorry, Autumn now.
Sunny all week here, and temperature around 16C.

Hurrah !!
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
After a couple of weeks of outside weather, we're now back in the 40's for the next few days.
Then spring will spring, for good.
Well, not for good, but for the year.

Breezy,sunny,and then the occasional drop in temperature and rain storm.
Tiggi Wrote:Sunny all week here, and temperature around 16C.

Hurrah !!

sounds like our winters to me!
^ I hate gloating...

:biggrin:
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
hello all , here the weather is pleasant and enjoyable.

:biggrin::wink::tongue::hand:
For us the seasons are turning, the other day I was able to walk in the countryside, with the sun on my back and it is 18C all around things ae budding and leaves are appearing.
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
just had our second hottest March on record, average day temperature for the month was 31.6C/89F, too bloody hot for Autumn/Fall.
the hottest March was back in 1978, average temp then was 31.8C.

and its going to be hot till thursday 7th April when we are expecting a 'shower or two'???...yeh right! i'll believe it when i feel it!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christmas Weather techman 10 905 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace
  whats your weather like where you are? CRAZY-HORSE 164 11,568 29-01-2011, 09:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE