Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whats your weather like where you are?
fine, farenheit
at least it's not farenheit 451

I always get that crap mixed up.

Go ahead, make fun of me.
I can take it.

thats alright music head, we understand, they call it a 'senior moment' in australia
Music Head Wrote:Go ahead, make fun of me.
I can take it.

Not making fun of you, just teasing a little, mate.
- hoping one of the more god-fearing neighbours will build an ark I can stow away on
23C, fine, sunny, not a cloud in the sky, birds chirping, bees making honey, its a beautiful sunday morning in paradise
26th september 2010:

28C/82F, fine sunny, cool breeze, quite warm for the fourth week of spring, looks like its gonna be a long hot summer, bummer! dont like anything over 32C/90F as its just too hot, especially when you have 5 months of it and no rain to cool things down.
CMB1888 Wrote:- hoping one of the more god-fearing neighbours will build an ark I can stow away on

why do people say 'God-fearing' as God is not a fearful or vengeful God????? strange use of words byt lots of people
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:why do people say 'God-fearing' as God is not a fearful or vengeful God????? strange use of words byt lots of people

lol
I have always wondered this.
Just one of those phrases that have hung on over the centuries.
If God is what we are conditioned to believe, then obviously we should fear his power, as he controls our destiny.
So I think it is meant more in that sense than an actual fear of his presence.
I for one have no fear of that and hope one day to be welcomed into his kingdom.
Imagine there's a heaven
It's easy if you try.

In Ireland the weather is permanently crap! The one thing I miss about SA is the evenings on the beach. Here it only rains twice a year. The first time it rains for 6 months and then it rains for another 6 months second time around. Haven't seen a decent summer in 10 years, except when I have gone abroad. (Italy, France etc.)
ah yes, but the irish guiness is the best!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What 's the weather like where you are ? gryphon 1,205 125,173 04-03-2018, 10:47
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Music Blogging - Whats your view? PressureBeats 9 1,316 19-03-2014, 21:41
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  Christmas Weather techman 10 968 22-12-2011, 15:35
Last Post: TraceNspace